Discover the Culture of Chengdu's Cuisine
One Day Chengdu Food Tour
- Your Schedule
- Your Interests
- Your Hotel Tastes
Based on 2 persons & 4-star hotels
Dumplings, wontons, stuffed Sichuan pancakes, brown sugar rice cakes and the renowned Sichuan hot pot… so many things to try. Where is the best place to try them? Follow our local guides to discover the culture of Chengdu’s cuisine.
- Try and find your favorite local snacks in Jinli Snack Street
- Relax in a hundred-year-old local tea house and sip a glass of green tea
- Enjoy a typical, traditional, tasty hot pot feast
This tour is designed to be enjoyed at a relaxing pace, and will last about 5-6 hours. It is flexible, and you can start early in the morning or later at noon, whichever you prefer. Your private guide and driver will be waiting for you at the lobby of your hotel.
First we go to Jinli Ancient Street, where you can have a relaxing walk, admire the traditional-style buildings, and try various local snacks. There is so much to choose from. If you need any advice, your local guide will be on hand to say what and where you might eat.
Eventually you will reach the Heming Teahouse. It’s almost 100 years old, and is situated in the peaceful outdoor courtyard of a park. There’s no better way to blend in with local people’s lives than this, sitting next to them and sipping a glass of local green tea.
At the end of the day, prepare to enjoy a full hotpot feast. We will arrange the hot pot with two types of soup and an array of meat, vegetables and local dishes.
Customizing the Tour - According to Your Needs
For example, you can decide the pick-up and drop-off spots or add more activities to enrich your day.
- Our 1-to-1 expert China consultancy with unlimited itinerary changes
- Booking of China internal flights, trains, and cruises, per your preferences
- Your own China-Highlights-trained, versatile and knowledgeable tour guide
- Your own chauffeured and comfortable vehicle, chosen for ample space
- Entry to all attractions on your itinerary, with queues avoided wherever possible
- Our 24-7 helpline for while you are travelling