Walk in Fairy Tales of Autumn
5-Day Daocheng and Yading Tour
Located on the border of Sichuan Province, Yunnan Province and the Tibetan Autonomous Region, Daocheng and Yading enjoy the reputation of the last pure lands on this planet. September and October are the best times for a Daocheng and Yading tour.
Let's take a dreamlike journey through snowy mountains, glacier lakes, meadows and Tibetan villages. (cd-11)
Tour 'Wow' Points
Make a Pilgrimage to the Three Sacred Mountains
Discover one of the 24 holy lands of Buddhism. Let the sun on the plateau, snow on the sacred mountain, and the pure blue sky refresh your heart.
Run to the Gemstone-Colored Lakes
Uncover the 'treasures' of the snow mountains. Be fascinated by the colors of the glacier lakes, which look like the jewels on the necklace of a Goddess.
Immerse Yourself in the Culture of Tibetan Buddhism
White pagodas, prayer flags and monasteries will tell you the stories of this sacred land of Tibetan Buddhism. Feel the respect and love the Tibetan people have for nature and their homeland.
We Fix the Uncertainty & Concern:
- Confirm where you can go.
- Help guide you to get the required travel documents.
- Offer the best options when last minute changes occur.
- Promise full refund for any reason when canceling before your arrival day.
Tourist Trap? Never Happens with Us:
- You control the pace of the trip and won't be pushed.
- No time or money wasted in commission shops.
- No no-shows or risky bookings with one-man companies.
Finish Your Booking in as Quick as 1 Day
10000+ Travelers Say
Best experience ever!
Our tour guide Mervyn was extremely knowledgeable. We had to change our plans due to a virus closure and she found other activities that we loved! By the end of the trip we felt like we had made a close friend and would enjoy spending time together again.
Angela T from US, July, 2020
Itinerary Quick Look
Here is a suggested itinerary. We are happy to customize a tour according to your interests.
Dadu River Gorge, Luding Bridge, Zheduo Mountain
Mount Haizi Scenic Area, Litang Grassland, Kazila Mountain and Litang monastery.
The Long-route tour in Yading Nature Reserve including the Chonggu Monastery, the snow-capped mountains of Jambeyang and Chanadorje, Luorong cattle farm, Wuse (Five Clolor) lake and Niunai (Milk) lakes.
The Short-route tour in Yading Nature Reserve including Pearl Lake and Chenrezig mountain. Daocheng Tibetan pagodas and Daocheng old town.
—the Icing on the Cake
Boutique hotels are recommended to enrich your travel experience.
- Private air-conditioned business car with big windows and ample space
- English speaking local guide
- Activities, hotels, and meals listed in the itinerary
- 24/7 helpline for while you are traveling