A whole family experience to make the stories from history books come alive: the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, the Temple of Heaven, and the Summer Palace. Then relax on the Yangshuo nature trails before enjoying exciting Hong Kong Ocean Park amusement area.
- Walk or hike on the Great Wall of China
- Be welcomed by a local family and learn how to make dumplings with them
- Acquire the spirit of Chinese calligraphy and traditional painting
- Enjoy a relaxing Li River cruise to Yangshuo
- Take a bamboo raft on the crystal-clear Yulong River
- Learn to cook tasty Chinese dishes
- Revel in the Hong Kong Ocean Park
- Entrance to scenic spots listed in the itinerary
- Private local English-speaking tour guides and driver service (except for discretionary tips)
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast, free Wi-Fi and service fees
- Public shuttle buses in the mountains and a specified cable car
- Cruise to see the Leshan Giant Buddha
- Internal flights mentioned in the itinerary
Tailoring your tour
This tour is very flexible. You can alter the itinerary, extend or shorten it to suit your price, interest, and schedule. Feel free to tell us your requirements, and we are happy to help you arrange with our professional knowledge and experience.
- Hotels with a convenient location and swimming pool are recommended. Please note that a swimsuit/trunks and swimming cap are required to enter the swimming pool.
- If you prefer other hotel options: economical choices, Chinese-style hotels, home stay, apartment, or would like to book the hotels on your own, please feel free to inform us and we will be happy to adjust the details.
- Most hotels in China allow at most three people in one room. If there are more than three people in your group, we will check if there is family room available or do our best to arrange interconnecting rooms or adjoin rooms.
Lunches at popular local restaurants are included for you in order to taste authentic Chinese food. Your guide will assist you with ordering dishes loved by both adults and children. Most families enjoy eating local Chinese food as there is plenty of variety and different flavors, and the food is so much better and different from the Chinese food served back home. Some children may prefer Western food or have some special requirements for meals. Please inform us and we will do our best to cater to your needs
Car Seats, Stroller, and Baby Crib
To maximize the safety of your children, we can arrange for car seats to be fitted at your request during the private transfers in Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai, Guilin, Chengdu, Hangzhou, and Suzhou. A baby stroller can be provided in Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai, and Hangzhou. For a baby under two years old, we will inform the hotel to arrange a crib for you. No extra cost is needed. The number of car seats, strollers, and cribs are limited. Please inquire and confirm early to reserve them.
More Trip Information
Want to learn more about this trip? Please click here to see details about traveling in China, booking, payment and responsible travel.