4-Day Mount Siguniang and Wolong Tour
Mount Siguniang, meaning "Four-Girls Mountain" in Chinese, is treasured by nature-lovers for its well-protected flora and fauna, along with its picturesque mountain scenery.
To make the most of this trip, we combine the exploration of Mount Siguniang National Park with a visit to the Wolong Gengda Panda Research Center, which is home to over 30 giant pandas. If you wish, you may choose to take your photo next to a giant panda there.
- Explore Mount Siguniang and enjoy the fresh air
- Stay overnight in a mountain hostel and get close to nature
- Visit the lovely pandas in the Wolong Panda Research Center
Your private guide will be ready to meet and greet you at the arrivals hall. A comfortable (no-smoking) private car with an experienced driver will transfer you directly to your hotel, where your guide will help you to check-in.
1. Getting Up Close to Pandas
Wolong Panda Research Center has two programs allowing you to get intimate with pandas. If you are interested to add these into your tour, please feel free to inquire.
- Photos with panda: You will be able to take close-up photos next to a lovely panda. You have about 20 seconds to take the photos.
- Panda Keeper Program: This lasts at least one full day. You will learn about the endangered panda species, and help take care of pandas under the guidance of experienced staff.
Activities may include cleaning the enclosure, weighing and cleaning bamboo, making panda cakes, and feeding the pandas. At the end of the program you will receive a panda keeper certificate.
|Dec.1 - Jun.31||5-star||4-star|
|Jul.1 - Nov.31||5-star||4-star|
- Entrance to scenic spots listed in the itinerary
- Private guide service from experienced English-speaking tour guide
- Private transfers between the airport, attractions, and hotels
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast and Wi-Fi
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary