A Feast of the Sea, the Shore, and the Sun
5 Days Sanya Tour with the Best Beach
If this is your first time to Sanya — "the best destination for a beach holiday in China" — there are some matters you have to sort out before going...
- Which hotel on which beach should I choose?
- Are the attractions loved by Chinese tourists really worthy of a visit?
- How can I have fun at the sea while avoiding tourist traps?
The planning is more complicated than what you expect for a beach holiday. This 5-day Sanya tour selects the best beach for first-time visitors, skips the commercial attractions, and ensures you uncompromised fun with the ocean, the beach, and the sun.
Tour 'Wow' Points
Scream with Delight When Doing Water Sports
Experience spreading the sails and catching the wind. Escape to the sea without a crowd for having fun with a banana boat or a water scooter.
Fly through a Tropical Forest by Zipline
Discover a tropical forest in another way. Get your heart racing when crossing a suspension bridge, walking on a glass platform, and flying over the forest by zipline.
Release Yourself on a Private Beach
Stay in a selected hotel with a private beach. Enjoy surfing and swimming or just strolling on the soft sands.
We Fix the Uncertainty & Concern:
- Confirm where you can go.
- Help guide you to get the required travel documents.
- Offer the best options when last minute changes occur.
- Promise full refund for any reason when canceling before your arrival day.
Tourist Trap? Never Happens with Us:
- You control the pace of the trip and won't be pushed.
- No time or money wasted in commission shops.
- No no-shows or risky bookings with one-man companies.
Finish Your Booking in as Quick as 1 Day
10000+ Travelers Say
Best experience ever!
Our tour guide Mervyn was extremely knowledgeable. We had to change our plans due to a virus closure and she found other activities that we loved! By the end of the trip we felt like we had made a close friend and would enjoy spending time together again.
Angela T from US, July, 2020
Itinerary Quick Look
Here is a suggested itinerary. We are happy to customize a tour according to your interests.
Airport pick up. Free time to explore Yalong Bay.
Visit Nanshan Temple. Be amazed by the huge Guanyin statue on the sea. Enjoy a delicious vegetarian lunch in the temple. . Sail out to sea on a Hobie sailboat. Enjoy swimming or exciting water sports on the sea (optional).
Explore Yalong Bay Tropical Paradise Forest Park. Enjoy the stunning view of the ocean and experience a zipline in the forest.
Free time on the private beach of the hotel
Airport drop off
—the Icing on the Cake
Boutique hotels are recommended to enrich your travel experience.
- Private air-conditioned business car with big windows and ample space
- English speaking local guide
- Activities, hotels, and meals listed in the itinerary
- 24/7 helpline for while you are traveling