Top China Tours from Shanghai
Why Start Your China Tour from Shanghai?
- Convenient arrival: Over 280 air carriers travel to Shanghai from the rest of the world. Shanghai is also accessible via international cruises.
- Gateway city: From Shanghai, travelers can take flights or high-speed train journeys to connect to major cities in China.
- Future of China: Visit this metropolis to witness the development of China.
How to Plan a China Tour from Shanghai
Depending on your schedule and interests, you can spend 2–4 days in Shanghai. Usually, 1 day is enough to cover the highlights, such as the Bund, Yu Garden, and the Shanghai Tower.
More days can be spent at the French Concession, the Jade Buddha Temple, and Hong Kong Disneyland, among other attractions.
If time permits, taking an extension tour to Suzhou, Hangzhou, or Huangshan for an extra 3–5 days is highly recommended.
Best China Tours from Shanghai
The following tours are six of the best China tours from Shanghai, based on tour features and previous customers' feedback. These are provided as inspiration and a possible framework for your own tailor-made China tour. Tell us what you would like. Your dedicated one-to-one travel consultant will customize any itinerary to suit your interests, tastes, and budget.
13-Day Tour: Shanghai - Hangzhou - Guilin/Yangshuo - Xi'an - Beijing
One-Day Shanghai to Suzhou Round-Trip Tour
5-Day Shanghai, Hangzhou and Suzhou Bullet Train Tour
5-Day Shanghai, Hangzhou and Watertown Tour
4-Day Shanghai Family Tour with Disneyland
3-Day Ancient Villages and the Yellow Mountain Tour
- Secret Ingredient of Porcelain
- Porcelain Making Experience
- Skiing Slopes at Your Doorsteps
- Relaxing Hot Spring
- Hollywood of China
- Ancient Costume Dress Up
- Rafting in a Valley
- Cliff Swing
- Sand Sledding and Dune Bashing
- Wine Tasting
- Walk on the less crowded Great Wall section.
- Explore the emperors' lives in the Forbidden City.
Why Book with Us
- Confirm where you can go.
- Help you get the required documents.
- Offer you the best options when last-minute changes occur.
- Promise you a full refund up to 24 hours before departure.
- Flexible travel pace
- No commission shops
- No risky bookings with one-man companies