The Best of Wulingyuan
1 Day Zhangjiajie National Forest Park Tour
- Your Schedule
- Your Interests
- Your Hotel Tastes
based on 2 persons
- Meet the real Hallelujah Mountain, a shooting location of Avatar 2.
- Embrace fantastic Tianzi Mountain views - a bonsai garden of peaks.
- Ascend or descend 300m of cliff in 2 minutes on the Bailong Elevator.
- Spend 6 minutes on the Tianzishan Cable car, taking a bird’s-eye view.
What a lovely time we had seeing the incredible national parks with our guide Ann. So personal and caring. She even entertained us with traditional songs. Can’t say enough good things about her. Terrific guide and person. - RobertRead more
Check in at the entrance at about 9 am. Your guide will accompany you on the shuttle bus to the Tianzi Mountain cable car station. After 6 minutes in the sky, step into the picturesque Tianzi Mountain area.
If you travel in peak season, your guide may do the itinerary in reverse to avoid the worst of the tourist crowds.
After visiting Tianzi Mountain, take a 1-hour shuttle bus to Yuanjiajie, where Hallelujah Mountain is located. Avatar 2 producers used this site as a set in March of 2019 for the upcoming 2021 movie. Explore at your own pace. You will find more interesting mountains, like Natural Stone Bridge.
Then take Bailong Elevator down to the hill and catch up with a shuttle bus to the entrance. Finish the day tour at about 4 pm.
1. The itinerary is for reference only. Our guides have the most up-to-date information about visitor numbers in the national park, and they will adjust the order according to the situation and your preference.
2. Lunch is included, but there are very limited restaurant choices in the national park. Usually your guide will suggest you have a big breakfast and will prepare some snacks. You will then have a late lunch after a transfer to downtown Zhangjiajie.
- 1-1 consultancy from a Zhangjiajie travel expert
- National Park ticket, one-way Tianzi Mountian cable car, one-way Bailong elevator
- Private air-conditioned business car with big windows and ample space
- English speaking local guide
- Activities and meals listed in the itinerary
- 24/7 helpline for while you are traveling