Century Glory - Century Cruises New Flagship River Cruise Ship
Cruise Map & Itinerary
Cruise Itinerary from Chongqing to Yichang
|Day||Events & Activities|
|Day 1||Board the ship from 18;30 to 21:00 and departs Chongqing at 21:30.(Dinner is not included)|
|Day 2||Tai Chi exercise. shore excursion to Shibaozhai. Captain's welcome party and dinner. Crew cabaret. Note:The Cruise itinerary adjusted from June to August Learning traditional Chinese Taiji boxing Shore excursion to the Three Natural Bridges, 1 1/2 hours drive to get there and takes 2 1/2 hours to visit. After that, you will takes another 1 1/2 hours to visit Fairy Hill National Park. Finish sightseeing and takes 1 1/2 drive back to the ship. The buffet dinner will served after come back, and enjoy the crews' performance at night.|
|Day 3||Tai Chi exercise. Optional tour to Shennong Stream. Scenic cruising---Qutang Gorge. Scenic cruising---Wu Gorge. Shore excursion to Shennv Stream.|
|Day 4||Have buffet Breakfast on board, and disembark at Maoping pier of Yichang. Shore excursion to the Three Gorges Dam Site Take a bus to Yichang say goodbye.|
Cruise Itinerary from Yichang to Chongqing
|Day||Events & Activities|
|Day 1||Arrive at Maoping Pier from Yichang to board the ship. (Dinner is not included).|
|Day 2||Tai Chi exercise. Scenic cruising---Xiling Gorge. Shore excursion to The Three Gorges Dam Site. Optional excursion to the Hometown of Quyuan. Sails through the ship-locks. Captain's welcome party and dinner. Fashion Show.|
|Day 3||Tai Chi exercise. Scenic cruising---Wu Gorge. Shore excursion to Shennv Stream. Scenic cruising---Qutang Gorge.|
|Day 4||Tai Chi exercise. Shore excursion to Shibaozhai(9:00-12:00am). Captain's farewell banquet. Crew Show. Note: The Cruise itinerary adjusted from June to August Learning traditional Chinese Taiji boxing Shore excursion to the Three Natural Bridges, 1 1/2 hours drive to get there and takes 2 1/2 hours to visit. After that, you will takes another 1 1/2 hours to visit Fairy Hill National Park. Finish sightseeing and takes 1 1/2 drive back to the ship. The buffet dinner will served after come back, and enjoy the crews' performance at night.|
|Day 5||Arrives in Chongqing at 9:00am.|
- Rating: 5 Stars
- First Navigation: 2019
- Length: 149.98 meters
- Width: 21.2 meters
- Passengers capacity: 650
- Gross Tonnage: 15,000 tons
- Decks: 7
- Crew on board: 180
Century Glory, the new flagship cruise ship, was created under the investment of Chongqing Guanda Investment Holding (Group) LLC under the name of Guanda Century Cruises invested for about 300 million RMB. In 2013, the number of Yangtze River luxury cruise ships exploded. About 5 years on, Century Glory has become the first ultra-luxury cruise ship on the Yangtze River.
Century Glory Will Provide You with Five New Luxury Experiences
1. A Quiet, "Green," and Extremely Comfortable River Cruise
A Quiet Cruise. All guests' rooms will be found at the front of the ship, away from the engine. We use electric power to keep our guests from the engine's noise and vibrations. We want to give our guests the most relaxing and journey on the Yangtze.
A "Green" Cruise. The whole ship uses government-approved "green" high-quality materials, to make your trip more green, safe, and healthy.
A Cruise of Extreme Comfort. The ship is always at a constant temperature of 25 degrees. The central air conditioning keeps the ship at the ideal temperature. Each room has its own ventilation system, allowing in fresh air, to make sure your every breath is fresh. The ship also has many entertainment facilities for your enjoyment.
2. Mansion on the Water
The Yangtze luxury cruise ship with the most room types. Century Glory is a luxury "mansion on the water." Every room has more than 25 square meters of spacious area to give you a more comfortable experience.
The ship has 8 different room types, including family and couple suites. If you are coming with your whole family or just a companion, you'll find your home on the water here. We also have more economical options onboard for customers with different price requirements.
Exquisite detail brings luxury within your reach. All the room types have the amenities of a 5-star hotel. Every day your room will have a thorough tidying. You'll be right at home.
3. The most restaurants of a Yangtze River luxury cruise ship
Unique two-floor global restaurant. Century Glory has innovated the traditional circle-table style of dining on the Yangtze river, creating a more relaxed and comfortable dining environment.
Our buffet-style restaurant is all booth-style format, with a dazzling assortment of food. As you dine, you're surrounded by glass walls, so you can observe sights on either shore more visible.
Scenic restaurant (the closest to the bow on the whole Yangtze). The VIP Lookout Restaurant on the 3rd deck, is located on the bow of the ship, making it the ideal location for viewing the sights of the Yangtze river. Guests on the executive deck can enjoy private gatherings here.
Pan-Asian VIP Restaurant. Whether you're from Southeast Asia, USA, Europe, Korea, or Japan, our top-class chef can create a tailor-made personal menu with exquisite food and drink, bringing together the foods of Japan, Korea, Vietnam with Sichuan and Chongqing-style hot-pot. We always use fresh ingredients and authentic cooking styles, bringing the taste of the world to your tongue.
4. Spacious Deck
Century Glory has 7 decks and 6 floors. The top deck, a 1000 square meter sun deck, is the perfect place for relaxation and fun. You can stroll or run on our running track. Later, under the glow of sunset, you can sway and dance to the music, while appreciating the clouds and mountains in the distance.
5. "Smart" Cruise Ship
All new Smart technology on-board. Century Glory is no ordinary "smart" and convenient cruise ship.
With your phone, you can access your room's TV's video on demand, as well as information about your itinerary, travel information, on-board activities, and news from all over the world.
Innovative Service System. In our spacious and grand lobby, you can discuss any cruise-related questions with our efficient check-in robot. We use VR technology to help you experience the magnificence of the Yangtze River.
1. "Smart" Video-on-Demand TV System that also can also broadcast different activities on-board, remote-controlled curtains that will save the effort of leaving your bed to see the wonderful views outside, as well as comfortable mattresses and bedding.
2. Every morning, we offer you tea and coffee in our bar. If you'd like to sleep in, you can pre-order breakfast in your room.
3. For guests celebrating birthday, we can prepare a cake for your unforgettable birthday on-board.
4. In our executive suites, we offer butler services. Our presidential suite offers a 24-hour personal butler service, which include luggage services, daily snacks, fruit, shoe-polishing, food-delivery and many other services.
5. We offer three meals a day. The only central kitchen on the Yangtze river offers a Chinese-Western buffet created for you by our top-grade chefs.
6. There is WiFi access on the whole ship.
7. We hire foreign performance groups for your entertainment on-board.
8. We have different activities on the ship at different times of year. Every time you come aboard the choose, you'll enjoy a different kind of experience.
9. We offer 24-hour medical services on board to ensure the safest travel possible.
|Central Hall||2F||Lobby, Welcome Hall; This is where the captain will welcome all guests with a drink reception.|
|Global Restaurant||2F, 3F||Our two-floor Chinese-Western Style restaurant with stylish booth seating, where guests can freely gather|
|Pawoli’ang VIP Restaurant||4F||Offers Chongqing-style hot pot and buffet-style food, this restaurant’s style is very unique|
|VIP Scenic Restaurant||3F||The Scenic Restaurant’s floor-to-ceiling glass windows automatically open and close, guests can walk directly to the bow without fear of rain or strong wind|
|Chelsea Bar||5F||Indoor and outdoor seating available, offers alcoholic beverages as well as afternoon tea and entertainment|
|Open Reading Room||5F||Adjacent to the Chelsea Bar, can come here to have a drink while reading|
|KTV/Karaoke||5F||The fifth floor has two KTV rooms.|
|Shopping center||6F||Circular shopping center with brands both domestic and foreign|
|Top Viewing Deck||6F, 7F||Two-floor open-air viewing, deck with the 1000-square meter activity space|
|Mahjong Room||1F||The first floor has 6 mahjong rooms|
|Gym||1F||The first floor has one workout center available for guests|
|Massage Center||1F||The first floor has 5 massage rooms|
|Century Theater||-1F||A movie theater for movie-viewing, parties, or meetings, can hold 250 people.|
|Guest Elevator||-1-6F||Every floor has two sets of elevators for guests to use.|
Transport Map: Chongqing Jiangbei Airport to Chaotianmen Port, Chongqing North Railway Station to Chaotianmen Port, Yichang New Century Port to Yichang Sanxia Airport
China Highlights offers instant Yangtze cruise online bookings! Pay now to avoid price rises, get FREE UPGRADE for better views. Deck Upgrade: The prices are based on the standard cabin. Customers need to pay an additional fee (RMB 200 to RMB 600) based on the floor of the ship.
- Child Price Reductions (Based on Full Prices): babies (0–2) occupying a bed 90% off; children (2–12) NOT occupying a bed 25% off; extra bed 25% off
- Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher than above price list during Chinese National Holiday and Chinese Spring Festival. Contact us for the detail price.
- Tipping - All passengers (not include Yangtze Gold Cruises) sailing between Chongqing and Yichang are required to pay $23/RMB150 per person as service charge. The service charge is payable at the time of boarding.
- Pay the cabin tickets one month before ship start, get FREE UPGRADE for better views. You can also choose upgrade when you check-in, usually deck upgrade prices are based on the standard cabin. Customers need to pay an additional fee (RMB 200 to RMB 600) based on the floor of the ship.