Yangtze Gold 7 Cruise
- Select your cruise dates
- 3Expert reply
- 4Your cruise is ready!
Select your cruise dates (price per person, twin sharing basis)
China Highlights offers instant Yangtze cruise online bookings! Pay now to avoid price rises, get FREE UPGRADE for better views. Deck Upgrade: The prices are based on the standard cabin. Customers need to pay an additional fee (RMB 200 to RMB 600) based on the floor of the ship.
- 1.Child Price Reductions (Based on Full Prices): babies (0–2) occupying a bed 90% off; children (2–12) NOT occupying a bed 25% off; extra bed 25% off
- 2.Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher than above price list during Chinese National Holiday (10.1.-10.7, 2017) and Chinese Spring Festival (2.16.-2.22, 2018). Contact us for the detail price.
- 3.Tipping - All passengers (not include Yangtze Gold Cruises) sailing between Chongqing and Yichang are required to pay $23/RMB150 per person as service charge. The service charge is payable at the time of boarding.
Cruise Map & Itinerary
|Day||Events & Activities|
|Day 1||Board the ship from 06:00pm to 08:00pm and departs Chongqing at night--11:00am.(Dinner is not included)|
|Day 2||Taichi exercise. Shore excursion to Fengdu Ghost City (8:00-10:00am). Captain's Welcome Banquet. Captain's Welcome Dancing Party in Ball Room.|
|Day 3||Learning traditional Chinese Taiji boxing. Sailing through the Qutang Gorge. Shore excursion to Lesser Three Gorges (1:30pm-5:30pm). Sailing through Xiling Gorge. Farewell Buffet. Sails through the 5-steps Ship locks at 12am at midnight.|
|Day 4||Have buffet Breakfast on board, and disembark at Maoping pier of Yichang. Shore excursion to the Three Gorges Dam Site Take a bus to Yichang say goodbye.|
|Day||Events & Activities|
|Day 1||Arrive at Maoping Pier from Yichang to board the ship. (Dinner is not included).|
|Day 2||Taichi exercise. Pass though Xiling Gorge. Shore excursion to Three Gorges Dam Site. 08:30-10:30 Pass though the 5-steps ship locks. 11:30-15:30|
|Day 3||Learning traditional Chinese Taiji boxing. Sailing through the Wu Gorge. Shore excursion to Lesser Three Gorges (8:00am-12:30pm). Sailing through the Qutang Gorge.|
|Day 4||Taichi exercise. Shore excurison to Fengdu Ghost City(8:30am-10:30am). Captain's Farewell Banquet. Talent Show Party in Ballroom.|
|Day 5||Arrives in Chongqing at 9:00am.|
Note: The fee of the optional tours should be paid by cash or credit card on board.
- First Navigation: 2012
- Length: 136m
- Width: 19.6m
- Passengers: 446
- Gross Tonnage: 11250T
The cruise has a comprehensive service team to offer you a standard, professional and kind service, which is filled with "the human touch" and "cordiality", especially in people to people services. It is defined to be your classic travel place where you can enjoy a highly-efficient, safe, wonderful, kind and considerate service. The broad sunny deck is decorated with ocean style elements; you can have a barbecue there, play golf there or just lie in a deckchair and enjoy the landscape around you.
Different from the other Yangtze Gold cruises, Yangtze Gold 7 has one presidential suite, three executive suites, five luxury suites, 22 deluxe king-size bedrooms, 97 luxury standard rooms, 50 single bedrooms with balconies and 12 inward-view rooms.
- Open air surfing pool.
- High-speed Internet club.
- Private VIP room, secretary room and guard room.
- Each room has an independent viewing balcony.
- Grand hall, commercial walking street, delicate food, mini golf, double-deck movie theater, simulative cab, snooker room and cigar bar.
- One of the most comfortable and most distinctive cruises in the Chinese inland rivers.
Tipping Special Note: All passengers of Yangtze Gold Cruises are required to pay RMB150 per person as service charge. The service charge is payable at the time of boarding.
Note: The staff on the ship can prepare vegetarian food for our customers. Please inform our travel advisor if you want vegetarian food on the ship. Take care of your belongs when you disembark and go upstairs. Your guide will pick you up at the exit.
Want a stress-free and time-saving way to get to the cruise Port from the airport? China Highlights can provide you with comfortable private transport straight to the Port. Contact us and we can also help you arrange your Yangtze cruise.
Transport Map: Chongqing Jiangbei Airport to Chaotianmen Port, Chongqing North Railway Station to Chaotianmen Port, Yichang New Century Port to Yichang Sanxia Airport
- 6F: Sun Deck (Panoramic Bar, BBQ Bar, Internet Bar, Cigar Bar, VIP Dining Restaurant)
- 5F: Observation Deck (Guest Rooms, Multi-function Auditorium, Outdoor Surfing Swimming Pool)
- 4F: Bridge Deck (Coffee Bar, Children's Palace, Shops, Tea Ceremony Room)
- 3F: Promenade Deck (Cinema, Reading Room, Meeting Room, Shopping Street, Clinic Center)
- 1F: Main Deck (Spa Center, Foot Massage, Gym, Indoor Heated Swimming Pool)
- 2F: Upper Deck (Dining Restaurant, Lobby, Business Center, Guest Rooms)
- Safety Deposit
- Beauty Salon
- Obervation Decks
- Card Room
- Live Entertainment
- Life Jackets
- Health Clinic
- Conference Hall
- Games Room
- Swimming Pool
- Smoking Room
- Central Air Conditioning
- Business Center
- Multifunction Hall
- Laundry Service
- Shore Excursions Tour Guide
- Learning Mahjong
- Welcome Performance
- Medical Care
- Beauty Salon
- Broadcast of Itinerary
- Carrying Luggage