Harbin Weather in February
Temperatures rise a bit from the coldest month of January, but in February is still freezing cold and dry with snowfalls.
The average high and low temperature in February is respectively at -8 °C (17 °F) and -21 °C (-7 °F). Most of the buildings have central heating, so it is very warm if you stay indoors. If you stay outdoors or at snow fields, it is suggested that you wrap yourself up with thick warm winter clothes. Read more about keeping warm in Harbin.
Chinese New Year (Spring Festival) usually falls in February. It is the most important traditional festival for Chinese people, and is the best time to experience authentic Chinese traditional culture. However, it is the busiest tourist season of the country where people use the holiday to travel around. Transportation and hotels are fully booked and tour prices rise much higher than usual. It is suggested that you place bookings well in advance. See Chinese New Year Travel Guide.
Harbin Climate Information by Month
- Harbin Weather in January
- Harbin Weather in February
- Harbin Weather in March
- Harbin Weather in April
- Harbin Weather in May
- Harbin Weather in June
- Harbin Weather in July
- Harbin Weather in August
- Harbin Weather in September
- Harbin Weather in October
- Harbin Weather in November
- Harbin Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Harbin Weather in February
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on July 30, 2012
See all my travel articles