One-Day Private Yangmingshan Volcano & Beitou Hot Spring Tour
Explore Yangmingshan National Park, an extinct volcanic terrain park that is regarded as Taipei's Backyard Garden. On this full-day tour take your chance to visit historical buildings, verdant plains, beautiful grass fields and the tranquil hot springs of Beitou.
- Chung-Shan Building, the building featured on the back side of the 100 TWD bill
- Sunshine-filled grassy meadows along Valley of the Sunl
- Relaxing by the tranquil hot spring at Thermal Valley
- Tudor-style Beitou Museum of hot springs' culture & history
Depart from your hotel and enjoy an hour-long scenic ride to Yangmingshan National Park. Upon arrival, take photos of this breathtaking park with gorgeous crater lakes and sulfur fumaroles. Your first stop is Chung-Shan Building, which is featured on the reverse of the New Taiwan $100 bill and was designed by a female architect. Here, marvel at its white walls and green tiles styled after the traditional Chinese court.
Have a break for a delicious lunch before making your way to the verdant Qingtiangang Meadow, also known as the Valley of the Sun. Breathe in the fresh mountain air as you take a relaxing walk with views of sunshine-filled grassy meadows and cattle grazing in the pastures. Then head to the Thermal Valley(closed on Monday), a remnant of the park's former volcanic activity, where the spring's waves of hot air and a cool breeze make you feel like you are in a sauna.From here, head to Beitou Hot Spring Museum(closed on Monday), one of the largest public baths in East Asia. Be mesmerized at its Victorian-style building with red bricks, wooden weatherboard, and black tile roof set perfectly against the surrounding greenery. While here, learn about Beitou's hot spring culture and history before your transfer takes you back to your hotel.
- Guided tour of Yangmingshan National Park& Beitou
- Admission fees
- Traditional Taiwanese lunch with several mountain vegetables
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Taipei city hotel by private vehicle
Tip: Please wear comfortable shoes
- Duration: 8 - 10 hours
- Tour valid: Whole year round
- Activities Level: Easy
- Transport: air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals: Lunch
- Size of Group: Min. 2 persons
- Tour: Private tour
- Departure Time: customized (suggested 09:00 am)
- Departure Place: customized (hotel lobby, your hotel should be located in Taipei downtown)
Blackout Dates (if applicable): 2017, Jan. 27 - Feb. 1 will be Chinese New Year, as the dates of the Chinese New Year holiday differs each year , we will let you know in front what the new dates are.
Price for Private group:(Price is based per person. Child tickets should be booked in addition.)
Group based on 1 adult – 308 USD per adult
Group based on 2 adults – 154 USD per adult
Group based on 3 adults – 143 USD per adult
Group based on 4 adults – 121 USD per adult
Group based on 5 adults or more – 110 USD per adult
Child price – 55 USD per child (3-12 years old)
Infant price - 0 TWD per infant (0-2 years old)