Beijing Day Tours
Having served as the capital of China for more than 800 years, Beijing has bequeathed us some of the finest remnants of China's imperial past: the Forbidden City, the Temple of Heaven, the Summer Palace – any of which can compare the most significant royal sights in the world – not to mention the Great Wall of China. It has so much more to offer than just tourist sites: great food, great markets, the best kungfu show and much more. Join us to have a great tour in Beijing!
Best Recommended Day Tours
- Explore 3 classic attractions in Beijing.
- Price US$ 98 p/p
- Visit ALL the most famous places in Beijing.
- Price US$ 188 p/p
- Visit 3 UNESCO-listed treasures in a private tour.
- Price From US$ 120 p/p
Great Wall Day Tours
- For the first-time visitor to Beijing.
- Price US$ 88 p/p
- Get the best view of the most essential part.
- Price US$ 128 p/p
- Challenge yourself to explore the wildest part.
- Price From US$ 146 p/p
- Know it completely and deeply.
- Price From US$ 49 p/p
- Get into local's home to make Chinese dumplings.
- Price From US$ 65 p/p
- Explore a hutong while enjoy Beijing breakfast.
- Price From US$ 60 p/p
- Go Sanlitun commercial area to eat tasty foods.
- Price From US$ 50 p/p
- Transfer between airports, train stations and hotel.
- Price From US$ 24 p/p