Guilin Day Tours
Guilin, a masterpiece of God and an Earthly paradise, is a beautiful and picturesque small city in South China. Take a little boat on the famous Li River and enjoy the cool breeze and the beautiful scenery along the river bank. Hike on the Longji Terraced Rice Fields, where local minorities have been laboring on this land and have made it the now amazing scenery that attracts travelers from all over the world. Walk on the city streets where musicians perform and see the locals…This is Guilin, a place that looks like it belongs in paintings.
You can expect personal attention from your guides and much more unique experience than most China tours. Let's see this fantastic city the way the locals do.
Best Recommended Day Tours
- "East or west, Guilin’s scenery is best”, while Yangshuo’s scenery is the best of the best! The key, however, is finding the best way to see all the beautiful landscapes, and that’s what we will show you on this day trip.
- Price From US$ 110 p/p
- Hike to the Longji Rice Terraced Fields and visit two completely different minority villages. Admire the most beautiful scenery of the terraced fields from different angles and discover the local minority cultures.
- Price From US$ 153 p/p
- Walk along the peaceful pathways in an ancient village, feeling the atmosphere of rural life stretching back to imperial times, or discover the secret recipe of the locals’ favorite daily dish — Guilin rice noodles.
- Price From US$ 104 p/p
- Take a relaxing cruise tour on the Li River, to enjoy the beauty of Guilin and Yangshuo. Optional transfer servises save your time and energy on your trip!
- Price From US$ 42 p/p
- We offer a reliable licensed Guilin local driver, comfortable vehicle with spacious enough for your luggage, 24/7 customer service for backup support to make sure your worry-free trip.
- Price From US$ 14 p/p