On the Guilin–Chongqing train route, 16 pairs of high-speed trains operate from 09:00 to 19:00 daily. The fastest train is D1817, taking about 4hours to get from Chongqing West Railway Station to Guilin West Railway Station.
- Distance: 764kilometers (475miles)
- Terminals: Guilin Railway Station /Guilin North Railway Station / Guilin West Railway Station, Chongqing West Railway Station /Chongqing North Railway Station
- Duration: 4–6 hours
- Main stops: Guilin, Guiyang, Chongqing
Guilin to Chongqing High-Speed Train Schedules
(Updated on April 1, 2020)
|D1862||09:37||14:14||4 h 37 min|
|G2856||11:27||16:00||4 h 33 min|
|D1822||13:47||18:40||4 h 53 min|
|D1878||18:59||23:33||4 h 34 min|
- Please note: The trains listed above are only some of the ones in operation. The timetable is just for your reference.
- If you want up-to-date schedules, you can use the search tool at the top of this page or search via our China Highlights train ticket service.
Chongqing to Guilin High-Speed Train Schedules
(Updated on April 1, 2020)
|D1861||07:19||11:56||4 h 37 min|
|D1867||10:05||14:44||4 h 39 min|
|D1817||12:24||16:38||4 h 14 min|
|G2855||13:45||18:26||4 h 41 min|
Guilin to Chongqing High-Speed Train Ticket Fares
|Business Class||Superior Class||First Class||Second Class|
|¥878 ($126)||¥523 ($75)||¥468 ($67)||¥291 ($42)|
Learn More about the Railway Stations
The trains on this route operate at different railway stations in both cities. Please carefully select the railway stations before booking your train ticket(s).
You can read the detailed information about the stations on this train route when you click the names in the ‘terminals’ section above, except for Chongqing West Railway Station. Spend a minute to read the information about this station below:
ChongqingWest Railway Station
- Chinese name: 重庆西站
- Address: 168 Fengzhong Road, Shapingba District, Chongqing
- Chinese address: 重庆市沙坪坝区凤中路168号
This station opened on January 25, 2018. It mainly operates high-speed trains to Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu, and Hong Kong. With a modern design, it has both a high-speed railway station and a metro station on different floors of the same building. Please see the layout of the station below:
- Ground floor(F1): ticket offices and entrances to board the trains
- Second floor(F2): shops and restaurants
- Basements1 and 2: exit and bus station, taxis, parking
- Basement 3: Metro Line 5 and the Circle Line
- Basement 4: Metro Line 12
Chongqing Railway Station is about 18 kilometers (11 miles) from Chongqing West Railway Station. Bus 325 can take you directly from one to the other.
You may also be interested in reading our Chongqing Travel Guide.