6 Top Guilin Tours from Hong Kong in 2021
Guilin is well known for its karst landscapes, clean rivers, idyllic countryside, majestic rice terraces, and ethnic minorities. Located in South China, it's an ideal destination to access from Hong Kong.
How to plan a Guilin Tour
When we talk about Guilin, it usually consists of three parts and you can choose according to your days to day:
- Downtown Guilin (1 day): Famous for its karst mountains and karst caves. Elephant Trunk Hill, Fubo Hill, and Reed Flute Cave are the most classic spots. They offer fantastic outlooks over Guilin and its rivers, weaving among its many hills.
- Yangshuo (2-4 days): Yangshuo is regarded as having the most beautiful countryside in China due to its idyllic landscape and leisurely rural lifestyle. As you venture out into the countryside, you can see water buffalos grazing in the rice fields, fishermen fishing with cormorants, women washing clothes by the river with karst peaks in the background, and old men chatting in a village square under the shade of a big tree…. This should be the China you imagined.
- Longsheng (1-2 days): The rice terraces in Longji look just like the scales of a huge dragon’s back (”Longji” means ‘dragon’s back’) as they proceed in tiers down the mountain ridges. The best times to see the rice terraces are around mid-May when they are irrigated and September to October when the crops are turning golden. A large number of hikers and photographers visit the area during these months
How to Get to Guilin from Hong Kong
Guilin city is a transport hub for your excursion tours to Yangshuo and Longji, taking about 1 hour and 2½ hours by car respectively.
Since September 23rd, 2018, direct high-speed trains have been taking travelers from Hong Kong to Guilin in 3 hours and 16 minutes. At present, there are two pairs of direct high-speed trains between Hong Kong and Guilin.
(West Kowloon Station)
(Guilin West Railway Station)
Taking a flight is a fast and efficient way to travel from Hong Kong to Guilin. Please note that direct flights are not available every day and the departure time varies from day to day.
Best Guilin Tours from Hong Kong
The following tours are the top Guilin tours to visit the highlights of Guilin, Yangshuo, and Longsheng. All of these Guilin tours can be used as inspiration and changed according to your needs.Tell us your preference for the transportation from Hong Kong to Guilin and our professional travel consultant will check the schedule for you.
4-day Guilin, Longsheng, and Yangshuo tour
3-Day Guilin and Yangshuo Tour
6-Day Guilin, Yangshuo and Longsheng Tour
5-Day Guilin, Ling Canal, Xingping and Yangshuo Tour
6-Day Yangshuo Li River and Longji Terraced Fields
7-Day Longji Rice Terraces, Li River, and Yulong River Hiking Tour
Why Book with Us
- Confirm where you can go.
- Help you get the required documents.
- Offer you the best options when last-minute changes occur.
- Promise you a full refund up to 24 hours before departure.
- Flexible travel pace
- No commission shops
- No risky bookings with one-man companies
- 1-to-1 travel expert
- Vaccinated guides
- Private Rides
- No crowds
- Exclusive Exciting Experiences
- No cancellation fee
- Free changes