Victoria Jenna Cruise
- Select your cruise dates
- 3Expert reply
- 4Your cruise is ready!
Select your cruise dates(price per person, twin sharing basis)
- 1.Pricing - Yangtze River cruise operators have different pricing structure based on nationality. Please contact us for the detailed pricesnot specified in our table above.
- 2.Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher than above price list during Chinese National Holiday (9.29-10.7, 2014) and Chinese Spring Festival (2.18-2.25, 2015). Contact us for the detail price.
- 3.Tipping - All passengers on President Cruises sailing between Chongqing and Yichang are required to pay $23/RMB150 per person as service charge. The service charge is payable at the time of boarding.Customer request a specific cabin need an additional fee (RMB150-RMB300) based on the floor of ship.
Cruise Map & Itinerary
|First Navigation||Latest Renew||Length|
Victoria Jenna Cruise is 133.8 meters long, 18.8 meters wide, and has a gross tonnage of 10,668 tons. With a total guest capacity of 400 people, it has 2 sets of presidential suites, 3 sets of luxury suites, 35 sets of executive suites and 160 standard rooms. It conforms to the super five-star standards on its hull structure, function layout, and decoration. It is the longest, largest, and most luxurious cruise ship on the inland rivers of China.
The base of the Victoria Jenna is equal in size to one-third of a football field. There is a large atrium in the middle of the ship from the second to the sixth floor that presents a wide open and magnificent view. During the day sunshine pours down from the roof while at night the stars light up the sky. On each side of the ship there are four transparent sightseeing elevators stretching from the 1st to the 6th floors. These are the first such elevators on an inland river cruise ship. Guests can now go up and down conveniently, and also enjoy the beautiful scenery along the river at the same time.
All the guest rooms in the cruise are equipped with an independent viewing balcony, providing visitors with a personal leisure space. The ship was the first cruise in the Yangtze River to use a five-star hotel management system that intelligently connects all the departments of the cruise. This allows the guests to enjoy fast and accurate service.
Victoria Jenna Cruise is managed by American Victoria Cruise Group. Cruise waiters are bilingual. When the cruise sails through scenic spots such as Qutang Gorge, Wu Gorge, and Xiling Gorge the cruise waiters can provide bilingual explanation for tourists on the deck.
Why Choose Victoria Jenna
- 0 complaints ship
- An American-managed ship with high-class service and facilities.
- Most luxurious and popular ship in Victoria cruise fleet.
- Variety of onboard activities including learning Tai Chi, shows, culture lectures.
- All cabins have television with HBO and CNN, a private bathroom with a shower and bathtub, and a private balcony.
Note: The shore excursion to Fengdu Ghost City has changed to the Relocation Village. If you still want to visit Fengdu Ghost City, we can arrange it for you.See the video of Victoria Jenna.