Victoria Katarina Cruise
- Select your cruise dates
- 3Expert reply
- 4Your cruise is ready!
Select your cruise dates(price per person, twin sharing basis)
- 1.Child Price Reductions (Based on Full Prices): babies (0–2) occupying a bed 90% off; children (2–12) NOT occupying a bed 25% off; extra bed 25% off
- 2.Pricing - Yangtze River cruise operators have different pricing structure based on nationality. Please contact us for the detailed pricesnot specified in our table above.
- 3.Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher than above price list during Chinese National Holiday (9.29-10.7, 2014) and Chinese Spring Festival (2.18-2.25, 2015). Contact us for the detail price.
- 4.Tipping - All passengers on President Cruises sailing between Chongqing and Yichang are required to pay $23/RMB150 per person as service charge. The service charge is payable at the time of boarding.Customer request a specific cabin need an additional fee (RMB150-RMB300) based on the floor of ship.
Cruise Map & Itinerary
|First Navigation||Latest Renew||Length|
The Victoria Katarina was constructed with Victoria Cruises personal touches, blending both modern and elegant architectural styles. It is equipped with the latest technologies, including Internet access and an international phone system, enabling passengers to contact family and friends during their Yangtze journey.
The Victoria Katarina takes luxury cruising on the Yangtze to a whole new level, with its generous cabin space, floor-to-ceiling windows, and private balconies that open up to breathtaking views.
All Victoria Katarina cruises feature professional, multilingual, Western cruise directors, and well-trained local staff. The ship is equipped with a conference hall, a gym, a sauna, a beauty salon, a smoking room, children's playroom, a library, a sun deck and swimming pool, Chinese and Western dining rooms, a business center, a bar, elevators, and a gift shop.
Each cabin is equipped with a private balcony and a bathtub, and HBO and BBC. A standard cabin is 19 square meters. Facilities in the cabin include a satellite TV, a mini bar, a safe, a shower and bathtub, a socket adapter, toiletries, and a hairdryer.
Note: 1. Due to the reason of cruise ships maintenance in winter from Jan to Feb, the ship in the itinerary may change to the same rate Victoria ship without notice during this period, but we will try to confirm the cruise ship detail before your departure.
2. The shore excursion to Fengdu Ghost City has changed to the Relocation Village. If you still want to visit Fengdu Ghost City, we can arrange it for you.
Want a stress-free and time-saving way to get to the cruise Port from the airport? China Highlights can provide you with comfortable private transport straight to the Port. Contact us and we can also help you arrange your Yangtze cruise.
- Area: 19.11㎡
- Area: 30.42㎡
- Area: 60.03㎡
- Pinnacle Deck
- Observation Deck
- Bridge Deck
- Promenade Deck
- Main Deck
- First Deck