Yangtze Gold 7 Cruise
- Select your cruise dates
- 3Expert reply
- 4Your cruise is ready!
Select your cruise dates (price per person, twin sharing basis)
- 1.Child Price Reductions (Based on Full Prices): babies (0–2) occupying a bed 90% off; children (2–12) NOT occupying a bed 25% off; extra bed 25% off
- 2.Pricing - Yangtze River cruise operators have different pricing structure based on nationality. Please contact us for the detailed pricesnot specified in our table above.
- 1. 3.Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher than above price list during Chinese National Holiday (10.1.-10.7, 2015) and Chinese Spring Festival (2.7.-2.13, 2016). Contact us for the detail price.
- 4.Tipping - All passengers (not include Yangtze Gold Cruises) sailing between Chongqing and Yichang are required to pay $23/RMB150 per person as service charge. The service charge is payable at the time of boarding. Customer request a specific cabin need an additional fee (RMB150-RMB300) based on the floor of ship.
Cruise Map & Itinerary
|First Navigation||Latest Renew||Length|
The cruise has a comprehensive service team to offer you a standard, professional and kind service, which is filled with "the human touch" and "cordiality", especially in people to people services. It is defined to be your classic travel place where you can enjoy a highly-efficient, safe, wonderful, kind and considerate service. The broad sunny deck is decorated with ocean style elements; you can have a barbecue there, play golf there or just lie in a deckchair and enjoy the landscape around you.
Different from the other Yangtze Gold cruises, Yangtze Gold 7 has one presidential suite, three executive suites, five luxury suites, 22 deluxe king-size bedrooms, 97 luxury standard rooms, 50 single bedrooms with balconies and 12 inward-view rooms.
- Open air surfing pool.
- High-speed Internet club.
- Private VIP room, secretary room and guard room.
- Each room has an independent viewing balcony.
- Grand hall, commercial walking street, delicate food, mini golf, double-deck movie theater, simulative cab, snooker room and cigar bar.
- One of the most comfortable and most distinctive cruises in the Chinese inland rivers.
Tipping Special Note: All passengers of Yangtze Gold Cruises are required to pay RMB150 per person as service charge. The service charge is payable at the time of boarding.
Want a stress-free and time-saving way to get to the cruise Port from the airport? China Highlights can provide you with comfortable private transport straight to the Port. Contact us and we can also help you arrange your Yangtze cruise.
- 6F: Sun Deck (Panoramic Bar, BBQ Bar, Internet Bar, Cigar Bar, VIP Dining Restaurant)
- 5F: Observation Deck (Guest Rooms, Multi-function Auditorium, Outdoor Surfing Swimming Pool)
- 4F: Bridge Deck (Coffee Bar, Children's Palace, Shops, Tea Ceremony Room)
- 3F: Promenade Deck (Cinema, Reading Room, Meeting Room, Shopping Street, Clinic Center)
- 1F: Main Deck (Spa Center, Foot Massage, Gym, Indoor Heated Swimming Pool)
- 2F: Upper Deck (Dining Restaurant, Lobby, Business Center, Guest Rooms)
- Safety Deposit
- Beauty Salon
- Obervation Decks
- Card Room
- Live Entertainment
- Life Jackets
- Health Clinic
- Conference Hall
- Games Room
- Swimming Pool
- Smoking Room
- Central Air Conditioning
- Business Center
- Multifunction Hall
- Laundry Service
- Shore Excursions Tour Guide
- Learning Mahjong
- Welcome Performance
- Medical Care
- Beauty Salon
- Broadcast of Itinerary
- Carrying Luggage