President 8 Cruise
- Select your cruise dates
- 3Expert reply
- 4Your cruise is ready!
Select your cruise dates (price per person, twin sharing basis)
China Highlights offers instant Yangtze cruise online bookings! Pay now to avoid price rises, get FREE UPGRADE for better views, and enjoy our VIP service. Deck Upgrade: The prices are based on the standard cabin. Customers need to pay an additional fee (RMB 200 to RMB 600) based on the floor of the ship.
- 1.Child Price Reductions (Based on Full Prices): babies (0–2) occupying a bed 90% off; children (2–12) NOT occupying a bed 25% off; extra bed 25% off
- 2.Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher than above price list during Chinese National Holiday (10.1.-10.7, 2015) and Chinese Spring Festival (2.7.-2.13, 2016). Contact us for the detail price.
- 3.Tipping - All passengers (not include Yangtze Gold Cruises) sailing between Chongqing and Yichang are required to pay $23/RMB150 per person as service charge. The service charge is payable at the time of boarding.
Cruise Map & Itinerary
- First Navigation: 2013
- Length: 146.8m
- Width: 20.2m
- Passengers: 460
- Gross Tonnage: 17000T
Similar to the deluxe President 7, the President 8 has the same state-of-the-art design. It is a new cruise ship on the Yangtze River, which had its maiden voyage in April 2013. The President 8 is a large cruise ship with a length of 146.8 meters.
There are three kinds of cabins on the President 8: 215 luxury standard rooms, 13 luxury executive rooms on the top deck, and 2 presidential suites at the fore of the third deck. 100 of the standard rooms can be upgraded into triple rooms for families.
The ship may depart from Fengdu because of low water levels at Chongqing. Passengers are transferred from Chongqing to Fengdu by bus (4 hours) for boarding in the event of insufficient docking depth at Chongqing.
Why Choose the President 8
- VIP Services — China Highlights provides a fruit basket to all customers after boarding the ship, as part of our VIP service.
- Large rooms: Each deluxe standard cabin has a total of 27.5 sq. m.!
- Private balconies: all rooms have a private balcony.
- Advanced design to reduce disturbances: The new design puts a clear division between public areas and resting areas so that guests can rest easy.
- The largest indoor constant-temperature pool among inland cruise ships.
- Breakfast: Chinese and Western Buffet
- Lunch: Chinese and Western Buffet
- Dinner: Chinese-style set menu
Shows on ancient Chinese clothes, lectures on Chinese history and medicine, Chinese tea ceremonies, and tai chi exercises take place during the trip.
- Book the VIP restaurant when boarding the ship for better dining environment.
- Learning mahjong is provided at Mahjong Room on 5th floor.
- Deck outside the performance hall on 5th floor is better for appreciating the Yangtze River scenery.
WiFi: RMB200 per person per voyage (The signal at lobby is the strongest.)
Upgrade to VIP restaurant: RMB300 per person per voyage (VIP restaurant is more quiet, private and not crowded.)
Note: The staff on the ship can prepare vegetarian food for our customers. Please inform our travel advisor if you want vegetarian food on the ship. Take care of your belongs when you disembark and go upstairs. Your guide will pick you up at the exit.
Want a stress-free and time-saving way to get to the cruise Port from the airport? China Highlights can provide you with comfortable private transport straight to the Port. Contact us and we can also help you arrange your Yangtze cruise.
Transport Map: Chongqing Jiangbei Airport to Chaotianmen Port, Chongqing North Railway Station to Chaotianmen Port, Yichang New Century Port to Yichang Sanxia Airport
- Number of cabin: 215
- Area: 27.5㎡
- Bed Size: 2.0m*0.9
- Balcony: 2.8㎡
- Floor: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Number of cabin: 13
- Area: 41.2㎡
- Bed Size: 2.0m*1.0
- Balcony: 3.6㎡
- Floor: 6
- Number of cabin: 2
- Area: 198㎡
- Bed Size: 2.0m*1.8
- Balcony: 30㎡
- Floor: 3
- 6F: Sun Deck (Guest Room: 601-629, Children's Park, Conference Room, Wine Bar, Sun Deck, Internet Club)
- 5F: Recreation Center (Guest Room: 501-535, KTV Room, Entertainment Room, Oscar Multi-Function Hall)
- 4F: Souvenir Shop (Guest Room: 401-470, Shopping Center)
- 3F: VIP Dining Hall (Guest Room: 301-356, Shopping Center, Royal Dining Room)
- 2F: Dining Hall (Guest Room: 201-240, Reception, Photo Center, Housekeeping Center, Business Center, Shangri-la Restaurant, Police Station)
- 1F: Main Deck (Guest Room: 101-106)
- -1F: Leisure Center (Cinema, Sauna, Spa, Swimming Pool, Massage, Beauty Salon, Mini Supermarket, Clinic)
- Safety Deposit
- Beauty Salon
- Obervation Decks
- Card Room
- Live Entertainment
- Health Clinic
- Conference Hall
- Games Room
- Business Center
- Multifunction Hall
- Life Jackets
- Swimming Pool
- Children's Playground
- Free Mineral Water
- Smoking Room
- Central Air Conditioning
- Laundry Service
- Shore Excursions Tour Guide
- Learning Mahjong
- Welcome Performance
- Medical Care
- Beauty Salon
- Broadcast of Itinerary
- Carrying Luggage