President 8 Cruise
- Select your cruise dates
- 3Expert reply
- 4Your cruise is ready!
Select your cruise dates(price per person, twin sharing basis)
- 1.Child Price Reductions (Based on Full Prices): babies (0–2) occupying a bed 90% off; children (2–12) NOT occupying a bed 25% off; extra bed 25% off
- 2.Pricing - Yangtze River cruise operators have different pricing structure based on nationality. Please contact us for the detailed pricesnot specified in our table above.
- 3.Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher than above price list during Chinese National Holiday (9.29-10.7, 2014) and Chinese Spring Festival (2.18-2.25, 2015). Contact us for the detail price.
- 4.Tipping - All passengers (not include Yangtze Gold Cruises) sailing between Chongqing and Yichang are required to pay $23/RMB150 per person as service charge. The service charge is payable at the time of boarding. Customer request a specific cabin need an additional fee (RMB150-RMB300) based on the floor of ship.
Cruise Map & Itinerary
|First Navigation||Latest Renew||Length|
Similar to the deluxe President 7, the President 8 has the same state-of-the-art design. It is a new cruise ship on the Yangtze River, which had its maiden voyage in April 2013. The President 8 is a large cruise ship with a length of 146.8 meters.
There are three kinds of cabins on the President 8: 215 luxury standard rooms, 13 luxury executive rooms on the top deck, and 2 presidential suites at the fore of the third deck. 100 of the standard rooms can be upgraded into triple rooms for families.
The ship may depart from Fengdu because of low water levels at Chongqing. Passengers are transferred from Chongqing to Fengdu by bus (4 hours) for boarding in the event of insufficient docking depth at Chongqing.
Why Choose the President 8
- VIP Services — China Highlights provides a fruit basket to all customers after boarding the ship, as part of our VIP service.
- Large rooms: Each deluxe standard cabin has a total of 27.5 sq. m.!
- Private balconies: all rooms have a private balcony.
- Advanced design to reduce disturbances: The new design puts a clear division between public areas and resting areas so that guests can rest easy.
- The largest indoor constant-temperature pool among inland cruise ships.
- Breakfast:Chinese and Western Buffet
- Lunch: Chinese and Western Buffet
- Dinner:Chinese-style set menu
President 8 Facilities
Lobby, reception desk, souvenir shop, business center, clinic, café, reading room, swimming pool, driving range, children's park, card room, dancing hall, multi-function hall, karaoke bar, banquet hall, Internet bar, cinema, dining room, front viewing area, beauty salon, massage room, conference center, radio room, sun deck, public washroom, gym room, and sauna.
Shows on ancient Chinese clothes, lectures on Chinese history and medicine, Chinese tea ceremonies, and tai chi exercises take place during the trip.
- Book the VIP restaurant when boarding the ship for better dining environment.
- Learning mahjong is provided at Mahjong Room on 5th floor.
- Deck outside the performance hall on 5th floor is better for appreciating the Yangtze River scenery.
Want a stress-free and time-saving way to get to the cruise Port from the airport? China Highlights can provide you with comfortable private transport straight to the Port. Contact us and we can also help you arrange your Yangtze cruise.
- Number of cabin: 215
- Area: 27.5㎡
- Bed Size: 2.0m*0.9
- Balcony: 2.8㎡
- Number of cabin: 13
- Area: 41.2㎡
- Bed Size: 2.0m*1.0
- Balcony: 3.6㎡
- Number of cabin: 2
- Area: 198㎡
- Bed Size: 2.0m*1.8
- Balcony: 30㎡
- 6F: Sun Deck
- 5F: Recreation Center
- 4F: Souvenir Shop
- 3F: VIP Dining Hall
- 2F: Dining Hall
- 1F: Main Deck
- -1F: Leisure Center