Yangtze 2 Cruise
- Select your cruise dates
- 3Expert reply
- 4Your cruise is ready!
Select your cruise dates (price per person, twin sharing basis)
China Highlights offers instant Yangtze cruise online bookings! Pay now to avoid price rises, get FREE UPGRADE for better views, and enjoy our VIP service. Deck Upgrade: The prices are based on the standard cabin. Customers need to pay an additional fee (RMB 200 to RMB 600) based on the floor of the ship.
- 1.Child Price Reductions (Based on Full Prices): babies (0–2) occupying a bed 90% off; children (2–12) NOT occupying a bed 25% off; extra bed 25% off
- 2.Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher than above price list during Chinese National Holiday (10.1.-10.7, 2015) and Chinese Spring Festival (2.7.-2.13, 2016). Contact us for the detail price.
- 3.Tipping - All passengers (not include Yangtze Gold Cruises) sailing between Chongqing and Yichang are required to pay $23/RMB150 per person as service charge. The service charge is payable at the time of boarding.
Cruise Map & Itinerary
- First Navigation: 2011
- Length: 140m
- Width: 20m
- Passengers: 432
M.S. Yangtze 2 is a newest luxurious cruiser among all inland river cruise lines in the world. It has a tonnage of 13,000 tons, 140m in length, 20m in width, and a 2.7m draft and has 198 cabins in total with a capacity up to 432 passengers.
The ship has a presidential suite, administrative cabins, family cabins and standard cabins. All the cabins on board are equipped with separate sight-seeing balcony. There is a Chinese dinning hall can capable of holding 400 diners and also A La Carte dinner hall on the ship. M.S. Yangtze 2 is the first and the only ship equipped with an indoor thermostatic and constant-humidity swimming pool covering an area of 110㎡.
International channels such as CNN and HBO, as well as CCTV, local TV and Phoenix TV, are available, with high-speed Internet access also on board.
The outdoor deck on the top floor of the cruise covers 1350㎡. It is divided into sunbathing area, outdoor barbecue area, outdoor performance area and jogging trail.
WiFi: RMB300 per person per voyage or RMB50 for 500M
Upgrade to VIP restaurant: RMB500 per person per voyage (VIP restaurant is more quiet, private and not crowded.)
Note: The staff on the ship can prepare vegetarian food for our customers. Please inform our travel advisor if you want vegetarian food on the ship. Take care of your belongs when you disembark and go upstairs. Your guide will pick you up at the exit.
Want a stress-free and time-saving way to get to the cruise Port from the airport? China Highlights can provide you with comfortable private transport straight to the Port. Contact us and we can also help you arrange your Yangtze cruise.
VIP Service for Deluxe Suite and above
Transport Map: Chongqing Jiangbei Airport to Chaotianmen Port, Chongqing North Railway Station to Chaotianmen Port, Yichang New Century Port to Yichang Sanxia Airport
- 6F: Sun Deck (Reading Room, Cigar Bar, Entertainment Room, A la cart Restaurant)
- 5F: Recreation Deck (Multi-function Lounge, Cinema, Internet Center, Photography Studio)
- 4F: Bridge Deck (Shopping Center, Guest Rooms)
- 3F: Promenade Deck (Shopping Center, Guest Room)
- 2F: Upper Deck (Lobby, Business Center, Dining Restaurant)
- 1F: Main Deck (Beauty Salon, Clinic Center, Gym, Heated Swimming Pool, Sauna and Massage Center)
- Safety Deposit
- Beauty Salon
- Free Mineral Water
- Smoking Room
- Multifunction Hall
- Games Room
- Health Clinic
- Business Center
- Swimming Pool
- Life Jackets
- Conference Hall
- Card Room
- Live Entertainment
- Central Air Conditioning
- Laundry Service
- Shore Excursions Tour Guide
- Learning Mahjong
- Welcome Performance
- Medical Care
- Beauty Salon
- Broadcast of Itinerary
- Carrying Luggage