Anshun is only 100 km away from the Guiyang Airport, where there are many regular flights to many other major cities in China.
Anshun is connected with many major cities, such as Beijing, Shanghai, Chongqing, Guangzhou and Kunming, through railway. The tourists express "No. Huangguoshu" runs between Guiyang and Anshun every day. The railway station is located at the end of the Nanhua Road, Anshun.
Tourists can take buses from Guiyang to Anshun, which start every 20 minutes, at the Guiyang Long Distance Bus Station, which is opposite to Guiyang Railway Station.
The main long distance bus stations of Anshun are Anshun South Long Distance Bus Station and Anshun West Long Distance Bus Station.
Anshun South Bus Station
- Address: opposite to the Qiandong Mansion, Nanhua Road
- Buses to Guiyang, Liuzhi, Xingyi, Zhijin County, Huangguoshu Waterfall Scenic Area and Dragon Palace Scenia Area are available.
Anshun West Bus Station (also called Suburb Bus Station)
- Address：Near the Police Building, Taxi Road
There are buses to Puding, Getu River, Huajiang Canyon, Guiyang, Liuzhi Special Region, Xingyi, Zhijin County, Huangguoshu Waterfall Scenic Area and Dragon Palace Scenia Area.
Tips: The last express bus from Anshun to Guiyang starts at 19:10 from Anshun. Some private buses run until 22:30, but the price is more expensive.
Questions and Answers About Anshun Transportation
They are in different provinces in China.
You can only take flight from Guiliin to Guiyang, then take 2 hours bus from Guiyang to Anshun.
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on April 16, 2012
See all my travel articles