Suzhou Railway Station
Suzhou Railway Station Taxi Directions
- Chinese Name: 苏州
- Website: http://www.szhcz.com.cn/
- Address: No.27, Chezhan Road, Pingjiang District, Suzhou.
- Chinese Address: 苏州市平江区车站路27号
- Telephone: 86-512-6753 2831 (from overseas) or 512-6753 2831
- Number of platforms: 3
Suzhou Railway Station is under the jurisdiction of the Shanghai Railways Bureau. There are 270 trains passing through it each day. It is an important station servicing both travelers and goods. It was first built in 1908, and first renovated in 1941. After liberation, the main area was expanded. In 1982, it was designated as a first-class railway station. Trains bound for Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Ganzhou, Chengdu, Xian, Qingdao and Xining may be caught at the station. A trip to Shanghai takes about one hour.
Transportation to Suzhou Railway Station
23 bus lines reach Suzhou Railway Station: No.178, Tour 5, 316 (long line), 119, 552, 6, 64, Tour 4, Tour 4 (long line), 529, 7 (shuttle), 81, Tour 2, 44, 316, 10, 50, 40, 85, 38, 324, 101.
Suzhou Railway Station Special Tips
Train Ticket Outlets:
Each joint ticket outlet presells one-way tickets nationwide within 9 days and round-trip tickets to Beijing, Nanjing, Shanghai, and Huangshan within 9 days.
- No.111, Jingmen Road, Suzhou. Telephone: 65511166
- Railway Ticket Agent in SND: No.24, Tayuan Road, High-tech Zone, Suzhou. Telephone: 68250603
- Railway Ticket Agent in the Wuzhong South Bus Station: No.10, Guangjian Road, Wuzhong District, Suzhou. Telephone: 65131838
- No.2276, Zhongshan North Road, Wujiang. Telephone: 63021766
- No.71, Jiuxueqian Lane, Guanqian Street, Suzhou. Telephone: 67701178
Online Ticket Office
The Ticket Booking Center has a home-delivery service, for the service area within the boundaries of Donghuan Road, Xihuan Road, Nanhuan Road and State Highway 312.
Booking time: 8:30－21:00.
Booking Hotline: 11604567 or 67513131.
Service Charge: 5 RMB per ticket.
You May Like
Explore Suzhou famous gardens
Biking along to the ancient Grand Canal
Explore the Luzhi Ancient Town
The train Z85 is from Suzhou to Beijing instead of Beijing to Suzhou.
You can find the schedule and price of the train tickets directly at our website.
I strongly suggest that you book it in advance because you may need to book the soft or hard sleeper.
There are storage lockers at the train station. No worries.
If you need any land services in these places,feel free to contact me. Tiffany Tong Replied on 05:32 AM Sep. 20 2011