It is Between Haikou city and Fucheng, Qingshan. It is considered as the "first building of Haikou".
It is a very important scenic spot in Haikou, which is less than 5 kilometers away from the downtown area. In fact, it is a group of ancient buildings built in honor of the 5 noted ministers (Li Yude of Tang Dynasty, Li Gang, Li Guang, Zhao Ding and Hu Jing of Song Dynasty) in the history of Haikou.
The temple is made up of Guanjia Hall, Xuepu Hall, East Hall and West Hall, linking with Shugong Temple and Pubo Temple as a whole, covering a total area of 2800 square meters. The buildings were first built at Wanli Period of the Ming Dynasty; later, they were rebuilt in the 15th year of the Guangxu Emperor in Qing Dynasty (1889 AD). Its main body is a red pavilion of two floors, with white tile and red pillars, which is known as the "first building of Haikou".
Shugong Temple, built in honor of Shushi (the great poet and politician of Song Dynasty), is at the east. This is a gardened court with lots of historic remains. The fountains, pavilions and balconies, all bear certain stories of Shushi.
To the left of the Shugong Temple, lies the Qiong Garden. This covers an area of 10 acres. There are historical remains about Shushi too, such as Fuli Hall, Liquan Pavilion, Xixin Room, and so on. Water of the Fuli Fountain is crystal clear, and it contains very little impurity. Tea made with the water is mellow and has great aftertaste. Therefore, this fountain is given the name as "the first fountain in Hainan".