Ice Wonderland Experience & Short Ski Tour Around Harbin
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Top Tours in Harbin
Experience the unique - "Harbin Ice and Snow World" and see the marvelous snow sculptures. A short ski tour to the best ski resort around Harbin – Jihua Ski Resort will top off your trip.
From January 5 to February 25
Duration: 4 Days
Place & Transport: Arrive in Harbin, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Harbin)
Place & Transport: Harbin
Today's Activities: The Central Street, Siberian Tiger Park, Sun Island Scenic Area, The Ice and Snow World
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Dongfang Jiaozi Wang (King of Eastern Dumplings)
- The Central Street (30 minutes): Originally built in 1898, Central Street is the most prosperous street in Harbin. This one-mile-long pedestrian street is also considered an architectural art gallery, with buildings of the most influential western architectural styles, such as Baroque and Byzantine, lining both sides. Central Street also provides a good opportunity for shopping and dining.
- Siberian Tiger Park (1 hour): It is the largest breeding center in the world for Siberian tigers. Tourists take a bus with wire-mesh protection through the park to see at close quarters about 100 purebred Siberian tigers, who roam freely inside the park. There is also a cage area housing lions, pumas, leopards and ligers (result of a lion and a tiger breeding). Tourists can purchase meat or live poultry to feed the tigers.
- Sun Island Scenic Area (1.5 hours): Sun Island Park is a major sight of Harbin International Ice and Snow Festival. In winter during the festival, the park becomes a wonderful snow world with many snow sculptures of various sizes created by Chinese and international artists. In summer the park is a big recreational center.
- The Ice and Snow World (1.5 hours): Located on the north bank of the Songhua River, Ice and Snow World is a major attraction of Harbin International Ice and Snow Festival. Artists from around China, and around the world, gather together to create a galaxy of ice and snow sculptures, which look even more beautiful when lit up after dusk.
- Dongfang Jiaozi Wang (King of Eastern Dumplings): The Dangfang restaurant is one of the most popular restaurants in Harbin. It specializes in Northeastern Chinese cuisine, with Dumplings as its specialty. It is highly recommended by customers for its good food and reasonable prices.
Place & Transport: Harbin
Today's Activities: Jihua Ski Resort(Ski is on your own)
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Jihua Ski Resort(Ski is on your own): About 1 hour and 30 minutes' drive from Harbin city center, Jihua ski resort is suitable for primary and medium level skiers. It has 8 ski slopes and an equipment rental center with good facilities.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$1,009||$839||$729||$545 / $370 / $258 /|
|6-9 Persons||$839||$669||$559||$545 / $370 / $258 /|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$649||$659||$659||$311 / $306 / $258 /|
|6-9 Persons||$539||$549||$499||$311 / $306 / $258 /|
Tour Length: 4 Days
Attractions: The Central Street, St Sofia Orthodox Church, Siberian Tiger Park, Sun Island Scenic Area, The Ice and Snow World, Jihua Ski Resort
|Harbin||Sofitel Wanda Harbin
||Holiday Inn City Center Harbin
||Modern Hotel Harbin
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Harbin by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
USA-CHINA/CHINA-USA: China Highlights has negotiated special discount fares (restrictions apply) for selected flights operated by Air China from major US and China gateways. We are able to offer these special deals to confirmed customers. Discount US to China Flights
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carry on baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm. More
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.