Chongqing Weather in February
Chongqing in February is still cold, as the average temperature ranges from 7 °C (44.6 °F) at the lowest to 12 °C (53.6 °F) at the highest. It is often cloudy and sometimes drizzles. When you go out, please remember to take an umbrella with you. In February, thermal clothes are necessary for staying warm. A thick coat with a sweater and a pair of thick trousers are needed.
Chinese New Year may take place in early February. Various authentic Chinese cultural activities are held during the Spring Festival, and some tourists go to Chongqing to experience Chinese culture and celebrate the New Year with their families.
February marks the low travel season of the year and is a great time to travel. China Highlights can help you design your own trip to Chongqing. Substantial discounts on hotel rooms and flights can be easily found. See China Highlights' tours of Chongqing for more information.
Chongqing Climate Information by Month
- Chongqing Weather in January
- Chongqing Weather in February
- Chongqing Weather in March
- Chongqing Weather in April
- Chongqing Weather in May
- Chongqing Weather in June
- Chongqing Weather in July
- Chongqing Weather in August
- Chongqing Weather in September
- Chongqing Weather in October
- Chongqing Weather in November
- Chongqing Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Chongqing Weather in February
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on May 22, 2012
See all my travel articles