Lijiang Weather in June
June is a great time for escaping the hot summer in Lijiang. The weather during the month is mild, with an average temperate between 16 °C (60.8 °F) and 28 °C (82.4 °F). Being the rainy season, the weather is different from other places and behaves like a mischievous boy, raining and stopping within a short time. Sometimes, rains falls on one side of the city and the sun is shining on the other hand.
Wearing a skirt with a T-shirt or shorts is adequate. A thin jacket is needed in the evening. Of course, bring sunscreen and sunglasses to protect yourself from the strong ultraviolet rays.
The scenery is quite attractive in June and you usually have the chance to see a beautiful rainbow. The famous Torch Festival falls during this month, and feel free to join the local people and dance around the fire. See our Lijiang Tours.
Lijiang Climate Information by Month
- Lijiang Weather in January
- Lijiang Weather in February
- Lijiang Weather in March
- Lijiang Weather in April
- Lijiang Weather in May
- Lijiang Weather in June
- Lijiang Weather in July
- Lijiang Weather in August
- Lijiang Weather in September
- Lijiang Weather in October
- Lijiang Weather in November
- Lijiang Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Lijiang Weather in June
Hi Su ling, one day cannot cover the tiger leaping Gorge and jade snow Mountain. We can arrange a 2-day tour for you. The road from Lijiang to Zhongdian is good. They are safe to go even it rains.Whitney Liao replied on 2013-06-06
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on September 13, 2012
See all my travel articles