Shanghai Massage Centers and Spas
There are many massage centers and spas in Shanghai: from the Southeast-Asian-themed Taipan Spa to specialists like Liangzi Foot Massage to full-service garden spas like Hongxuan. Here are our recommendations for a relaxing time.
Taipan Spa (大班休闲 Spa)
This Southeast-Asia-themed spa center boasts top-end services and exotic atmosphere.
- Dagu Road Branch 大沽路店: 370, Dagu Road, Jing'an District (静安区大沽路370号). Bus 36, 253, 869, 933, or 974.
- Xiexu Road Branch 斜徐路店: 595 Xiexu Road, Luwan District (卢湾区斜徐路595号). Bus 253.
Liangzi Foot Massage (良子足浴)
This nation-wide chain brand has a great reputation in Shanghai, specializing in foot massage but with other relaxing services.
- Yichuan Road Branch 宜川路店: 299 Yichuan Road, Putuo District (宜川路299号). Bus 78, 128, 224, 321, 510, 844, 858, or 869.
- Pujian Branch 浦建店: 111 Pujian Road, Pudong New District (浦东新区浦建路111号). Bus 12, Puwei route.
Hongxuan Spa (红轩 Spa)
A professional full-service spa center, catering for all aspects of the body and soul's rejuvenation. The garden-like decoration is an extra bonus.
- 639 Xinhua Road, Changning District (长宁区新华路639号)
Questions and Answers About Shanghai Massage Centers and Spas
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Things to Do
- Top Reasons to Visit
- Top Things to Do
- Things to Do With Kids