Airport Transfer (Chengdu)
- Panda Breeding and Research Center (2.5 hours): Located 6 miles north of Chengdu City, it is home to giant pandas, red (or lesser) pandas, and other endangered species. Visit the nursery to see the highly successful breeding program, among the bamboo groves and shady walkways, and to view the pandas at rest or play. There is a panda museum where you can learn some information about giant pandas.
Note: The Panda Breeding and Research Center has a donation program which allows you take pictures with holding a panda one minute by donating RMB 2,000 Yuan (for reference only). Only 40 tourists are allowed to hold pandas a day. If you want to hold a panda, you must book it one day in advance.This program is subject to the availability of pandas on that day. Please bring enough RMB cash as payment by credit card is not accepted there.
- Chengdu People's Park: The People's Park is a spiritual haven for the city's citizens amidst the bustle of downtown. The park contains refreshing bonsai gardens, artificial lakes, rockeries, historical monuments and traditional tea houses. Another highlight of the park is the annual chrysanthemum exhibition in autumn, whose colorful blossoms seem to set the park ablaze.
- Chengdu Kuan-zhai Lane: It is a part of the old city in Chengdu which has been restored and renovated. This is a chance to see old Chengdu and experience the traditional lifestyle. It features Western foods and drinks, take-aways, coffee and art.
Our guide and driver will escort you from Chengdu to Zigong, Leshan Giant Buddha, Cruise to have a overlook at Leshan Giant Buddha
- Leshan Giant Buddha (2 hours): The Great Buddha in Leshan is located to the east of Leshan City, Sichuan Province and on the Lingyun Mountain where Min River, Qingyi River and Dadu River meet. It has been the largest stone carved sitting Buddhist statue in the world so far.
- Cruise to have a overlook at Leshan Giant Buddha (40 minutes): The Great Buddha in Leshan is located to the east of Leshan City, Sichuan Province and on the Lingyun Mountain where Min River, Qingyi River and Dadu River meet. It has been the largest stone carved sitting Buddhist statue in the world so far.You can sit on board to have an overlook at Leshan Giant Buddha.
Zigong Dinosaur Museum, Historical Museum of the Salt Industry, Our guide and driver will escort you from Zigong to Dazu
- Zigong Dinosaur Museum (1.5 hours): Besides Banpo Village Remains Museum and the Museum of Qin Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses, Zigong Dinosaur Museum is another large-scale local museum. It is the only dinosaur fossils burial site in China. The Dinosaur Museum Together with the American National Dinosaur Park and the Canadian Dinosaur Park are called the world top three dinosaur museums. It has also been named as one of "the forty best and most famous Chinese scenic tour sites" by the Chinese national tour bureau.
- Historical Museum of the Salt Industry (1.5 hours): The Salt History Museum can be traced in Xiqing Guild, which is located on the Jiefang Road in the center of Zigong.This museum is the only one to collect, study and display the culture relics of salt industry in China, it was built up with the mainly sponsoring of Den Xiaoping.
Our guide and driver will escort you from Dazu to Chongqing, Dazu Grottoes (Baodingshan), One day tour in Dazu
- Dazu Grottoes (Baodingshan) (2 hours): Dazu is a county under the jurisdiction of Chongqing Municipality. It is 83 kilometers to the west of the Chongqing metropolitan area and 256 kilometers to the east of Chengdu, the capital city of Sichuan Province. The Dazu Grottoes spread across more than 75 sites in the county, and contain over 50,000 stone sculptures carved from the Tang Dynasty (618-907) to the Qing Dynasty (1644-1911). They are mainly located on Baoding (Treasure Peak) Mountain, Beishan (Northern) Mountain, Shimen (Stone Gate) Mountain, Nanshan (Southern) Mountain, and Shizhuan Mountain.
--One day tour in Dazu: An air-conditioned van with driver and private guide are at your disposal for the day(Dazu)
Goose Neck Park, Ciqikou Old Town, Three Gorges Museum, Hotel to airport Transfer (Chongqing)
- Goose Neck Park (1 hour): Very popular with the locals who come here to enjoy the gardens, play Mahjohngg, make music or just relax. Nice views over the river and Chongqing, there are also a number of interesting buildings and former Embassies in the grounds, plus an enormous long painting of the Yangtze.
- Ciqikou Old Town (1.5 hours): This lively old area has been partly restored, and remains an authentic and busy community. The old wooden houses and narrow streets furthest from the river are mostly unimproved, closer to the river there are craft and souvenir shops, teahouses and music, and lots of local food and snacks. The locals certainly love their food – this is a good chance to try some.
- Three Gorges Museum (2 hours): The best exhibits are those on the history of the Yangtze and, of course, the Dam. It also houses some excellent stone and terracotta sculptures, art and interesting artifacts, items from the war years, and temporary exhibitions. The museum faces the impressive People's Hall, built to resemble the Temple of Heaven, across a lively square, itself a hub of activity.