Xiling Snow Mountain And Panda Center Tour
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Winter or summer there is always loads of fun and adventure to be had at Xiling Mountain Resort. Combine fun in the snow or summer sports with the cute pandas on this 5 day escapade. Please note that the ski resort will be closed for renovation until January 1 2010.
Duration: 5 Days
On arrival at Chengdu airport, our guide will meet and transfer you to your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to explore this city.
Place & Transport: Chengdu to Dayi Country
Today's Activities: Our guide and driver will escort you from Chengdu to Dayi Country, Xiling Snow Mountain, Xiling Ski Resort, One Day Ski (Your Arrangements)
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Xiling Ski Resort: Xiling snow Mountain Ski Resort is the largest and best-equipped alpine ski resort in China. The resort incorporates snow ski, grass ski and other entertainment to create a year-round tourist destination. Skiers love Xiling's pure, natural and unspoiled snow and scenery of the snow-blanketed forest.there are 7 international-standard trails beckon ski-lovers and challenge even hardcore skiers. Views of the vast snow-covered forest, undulating countryside are renowned as "oriental Alps" in terms of spectacle.
- One Day Ski (Your Arrangements) :
Arrange your time and have fun in the ski resort. Below is a general idea for prices:
1 hour skiing: ￥120(weekday)￥160(weekend)
Full day skiing:￥400(weekday)￥500(weekend)
1. The information of the fees is a reference. Please double check the up-to-date prices on arrival.
2. Weekdays are Monday to Thursday. Weekends are Friday to Sunday.
3. The resort prices above include a set of ski gear (skis, ski boots and ski poles) and lift fee. Children below 1.2 meters are half price.
4. A deposit of 500 RMB is required for skiing. A deposit of 300 RMB is required for ski clothing rental, and the rental fee is 50 RMB per day per person.
Xiling Snow Mountain also features alpine natural sights as rapids, waterfalls, sea of clouds, the sun rising, the forest Buddha Halo and Yinyang Boundary. In the morning, you may take the cable car up to an altitude of 3200m to view all the famous sight or indulge yourself in the ski. After lunch, we take cable car down to the hill and return to Chengdu city.
Today we will visit Panda Breeding and Research Centre. 10km north of Chengdu this beautifully laid-out 230 hectare park is home to giant pandas, the endearing red, or lesser panda, and other endangered species. Visit the nursery to see the highly successful breeding program, and the many enclosures among lakes, bamboo groves and shady walkways, to view the pandas at rest and play. There's a wealth of information, a panda museum, and of course the engaging animals themselves. After lunch, we will head to Jinli Street. It is once the commercial heart of the old kingdoms, but this ancient street has been fully restored in traditional Sichuan style now.
Your time is your own, until you are ready to be transferred to the airport for your departure.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||-||-||$799||- / - / $175 /|
|6-9 Persons||-||-||$639||- / - / $175 /|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||-||-||$849||- / - / $188 /|
|6-9 Persons||-||-||$699||- / - / $188 /|
Tour Length: 5 Days
Attractions: Xiling Snow Mountain, Panda Breeding and Research Centre, Jingli Street
|Chengdu||Minshan Lhasa Grand Hotel
|Dayi Country||Mountain Resort Hotel
|Chengdu||Minshan Lhasa Grand Hotel
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Chengdu, Dayi Country by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
USA-CHINA/CHINA-USA: China Highlights has negotiated special discount fares (restrictions apply) for selected flights operated by Air China from major US and China gateways. We are able to offer these special deals to confirmed customers. Discount US to China Flights
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm. More
- Ski Fees on the trails, rental fees of ski poles, skis, ski boots and cableway.
- Rental fees of ski helmets, ski goggles, ski jacket, ski gloves and fees for snow activities.
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.