Hong Kong And Shenzhen Classic Tour
- Shared Car and Driver
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luggage Transfers
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
This group tour reveals the best of Hong Kong and its adjacent mainland neighbor Shenzhen with its great theme parks.
Duration: 2 Days
Place & Transport: Hong Kong
Today's Activities: Hong Kong Island Orientation Tour(Seat-in-coach Tour)
--Hong Kong Island Orientation Tour(Seat-in-coach Tour): This is an organized group. We will pick you up at the appointed boarding hotel at the appointed time. You are advised to go to one of the boarding destinations if you are not check in those appointed hotels. Travel advisors will tell you the boarding place and the time after your confirmation..Pick up from hotel to traverse the World-renowned Victoria Harbor via the Cross-Harbor Tunnel. We then drive by Wanchai, the well-known R & R destination for sailors to reach Victoria Peak for a breath-taking 360-degree view of the bustling harbor, Hong Kong Island and Kowloon as far as the eye can see. From Victoria Peak, the tour continues to Aberdeen village to see the many fishing junks and floating restaurants moored there passing by the scenic resort areas of Repulse Bay and Deep Water Bay. The tour will continue with a visit to HK's largest jewelry factory where artists are at work to create some of the best prize winning designs using semi precious stones.(maximum 4.5 hours without lunch)
Note:The price includes the bus transfer to and from the Victoria Peak. You can also choose to take the cable car at extra cost. The cable car is HK$28 per adult for the one way and HK$40 per adult for the round trip. The cost for the child is HK$11 and HK$20.
Place & Transport: Hong Kong to Shenzhen
Today's Activities: China Folk Culture Villages Seat-in-coach Tour
--China Folk Culture Villages Seat-in-coach Tour: This is an organized group. We will pick you up at the appointed boarding hotel at the appointed time. You are advised to go to one of the boarding destinations if you are not check in those appointed hotels. Travel advisors will tell you the boarding place and the time after your confirmation. Depart by coach for the China Folk Cultural Village situated in the special economic zone of Shenzhen, just across the border. The village is a reflection of the different traditional cultures and customs of China. It highlights too the architectural skills and the famous scenic spots of various tribes and minorities in China. Life sized villages representing typical ethnic architectural styles of 21 selected nationalities are showcased. Professional artists perform folk songs and dancing of different ethnics. Man made replicas of famous mountains, waterfalls, rivers, cliff paintings, Buddhist shrines are also represented in the village. Return to Hong Kong via coach transport.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||-||$199||-||- / --|
|6-9 Persons||-||$199||-||- / --|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||-||$199||-||- / - - /|
|6-9 Persons||-||$199||-||- / - - /|
Destinations: Hong Kong
Tour Length: 2 Days
1. China Highlights does not operate Seat-in-Coach Tours. We act as a booking agent for specialized SIC operators.
2. The coach will pick up and return all tour guests to their hotels. This may mean that guests spend a substantial time on the coach while traveling between hotels. This time onboard the coach is always included as part of the duration of the tour.
3. A large tour group obviously reduces the ability of the guide to answer particular questions from guests and satisfy special requests from guests.
4. Guests may be required to move through the attractions at a pace faster that they wish, to meet the demands of the whole tour party and the time restrictions.
5. If you need to catch the overnight train, you will need to check out the hotel before you start the tour and you could save your luggage in the lobby.
6. China Highlights specializes in Private Tours but we also realize that some people prefer a slightly less expensive option. Is order to achieve these savings we sometimes use Group Tours run by other operators to reduce the cost to our customers. These tour operators will usually have two shopping opportunities each day and will also offer optional tours during the tour or at night. These shopping stops and tours provide income for the operator, the guide and driver. China Highlights has no control over this activity. We want you to be aware of this in advance.
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants.
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Hong Kong, Shenzhen by shared coach with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
USA-CHINA/CHINA-USA: China Highlights has negotiated special discount fares (restrictions apply) for selected flights operated by Air China from major US and China gateways. We are able to offer these special deals to confirmed customers. Discount US to China Flights
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carry on baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm. More
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.