Our Xiamen maps include a map of Xiamen’s location in Fujian province and a Google Maps window with the city center pinned.
Other City Maps
View Xiamen details on Google map
Xiamen Top Attractions
Xiamen Top Hotels
Questions and Answers About Xiamen Maps
Thank you for your inquiry, you can take train from XIa men to Guangzhou Dong railwaystation, then take bus to Meixian.Lily Guo replied on 2013-08-30
It is about 1000KM from Shanghai to Xia men, and it takes about 1.5 hour by flight.Lily Guo replied on 2013-08-28
Hi P.ganesan, thanks for your inquiry. In order to give you an accurate quotation. Please kindly advice:
1. number of people in your group?
2. class of hotels: 3/4/5 star?
After getting these information from you, we will send you a detailed itinerary.Whitney Liao replied on 2012-12-20
It is US$943 per person if there two people in the group. I suggest that you should take flight to Ningbo then take ferry boat to Putuoshan island. I'll send you an email with all the details.Leon Long replied on 2012-09-17
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Chinese Name: 厦门
- Chinese Pinyin: xià mén
- Location: East of China
- Latitude: 26° 46′ N
- Longitude : 118° 04′ E
- Elevation: 63.2 M (203 FT)
- Time Zone : (UTC+8)
- Area Code: 0592
- Population: 2.5 million