Xishuangbanna is a great place for a close encounter with the Dai Minority, including learning about their customs, unique architectural style, food, costumes, and festivals. At most of Xishuangbanna's attractions, travelers can see various types of tropical plants, and may even come across an elephant in Wild Elephant Valley. If you intent to travel to Xishuangbanna, China Highlight can tailor-make a tour for you to this city based on your preferences.
Questions and Answers About Xishuangbanna Attractions
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Chinese Name: 西双版纳
- Chinese Pinyin: xī shuāng bǎn nà
- English Name: Xishuangbanna
- Province: Yunnan
- Location: West China
- Area: 19,582 sq. km. (7561 sq. mi.)
- Latitude: 22° 03' N
- Longitude: 100° 29' E
- Area Code: 0691
- Population: 1 million
- Time Zone: (UTC+8)