Zhangjiajie Railway Station
Zhangjiajie Railway Station Taxi Directions
- Chinese Name: 张家界
- Address: Xixiping, Yongding District, Zhangjiajie City
- Chinese Address: 张家界市永定区西溪坪
- Telephone: 0744-8516883
Where the Trains Going to
Zhangjiajie Railway Station was built in 1978. Though with only about 20 trains passing it every day, it has trains that connect Zhangjiajie with major cities, such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Changsha, Nanning, Guiyang, Yichang, Zhanjiang and Zunyi.
1) Beijing to Zhangjiajie: There are 3 trains every day, K267, K507/K510 and K967/K966, taking about 25 hours for each ride. No trains to Zhangjiajie are available in other cities in North China, so visitors in those areas need to go to Beijing to take train to Zhangjiajie.
2) Shanghai to Zhangjiajie: Every day there is one train (K533) which departs from Shanghai South Railway Station to Zhangjiajie. The train ride takes about 20 hours. It is convenient for passengers in East China to take this train for Zhangjiajie.
3) Guangzhou to Zhangjiajie: Every day there are 2 trains (K9064/K9065 and K9072/K9073) depart from Guangzhou to Zhangjiajie, and train ride takes about 14 hours.
Transportation to Zhangjiajie Railway Station
Transportation: Passengers can take public buses 4, 5, 5, 8, 9 and 10 to reach the station. The taxi fare is about 15 yuan (2.5 USD) from the city center to the station.
Thank you for your inquiry.
You can take a train from Chengdu to Huaihua (怀化) first, then transfer to a train to Zhangjiajie from Huaihua.
Chengdu-Huaihua(about 15 hours): Everyday, there are six trains departing from Chengdu to Huaihua, and a cheapest ticket (for a hard seat) is 120 yuan. Check out detailed train information: http://www.chinahighlights.com/china-trains/search-result.asp.
Huaihua-Zhangjiajie(about 4 hours): Everyday, there are 13 trains departing from Huaihua to Zhangjiajie, and a cheapest ticket is 19 yuan.
Considering of saving time, I recommend you take K424/K421 or K588/K585 for your journey from Chengdu to Huaihuai, and then transfer 1806/1807, K9063/K9066 or K9068/K9069 from Huaihuai to Zhangjiajie.
Hope this will help you.Doris Huang Replied on 06:09 AM Aug. 14 2012