Our Shenzhen maps include a Shenzhen location map, a Shenzhen street map, a Shenzhen district map, a Shenzhen port map, and a Shenzhen subway map.
Other City Maps
View Shenzhen details on Google map
Shenzhen Top Attractions
Shenzhen Top Hotels
Questions and Answers About Shenzhen Maps
Hello, the best and fastest way to get from Nanjing to Shenzhen is to take flight. It takes about 2 hours and cost US$254 per person. The most economical way is to take train. It takes about 25 hours and cost US$105 per person for soft sleepers.
You could visit here to check on the schedule and book directly online:
It takes 10 minutes from Muslim Hotel Shenzhen to Shenzhen Luohu Railway station, cost around CNY16-20 by taxi.
Hi Awang, metro is better.Whitney Liao replied on 2013-04-23
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Things to Do
- Free Things to Do
- Top 3 Camping Sites
- Places to go Fishing in Shenzhen
- Chinese Name: 深圳
- Chinese Pinyin: shēn zhèn
- Location: South of China
- Latitude: 22° 62' N
- Longitude : 114° 07' E
- Elevation:95 M (312 FT)
- Time Zone : (UTC+8)
- Area Code: 0755
- Population: 8.8 million