Lijiang Weather in March
In March, the temperature difference during the day remains large, with a hot sun that shines strong. The temperature in the morning and evening is between 4 °C (39.2 °F) and 6 °C (42.8 °F) while it can hit 16 °C (60.8 °F) and 20 °C (68 °F) during the day. Be careful of the ultraviolet rays.
Wear autumn clothing with boots, and prepare well by using sunscreen.
Considering the high altitude, you may have a slight reaction to the altitude and may feel uncomfortable. Prepare yourself and bring the appropriate medication.
A traditional festival called the Sanduo Festival occurs this month, at which you can enjoy classical dance performances of the Naxi Minority. On March 5th, another festival called "dōng bā huì" shows you how local national minorities make sacrifices to their ancestors. Bring some delicious food cooked in a hot pot and enjoy a picnic in a beautiful place. See our Lijiang Tours.
Lijiang Climate Information by Month
- Lijiang Weather in January
- Lijiang Weather in February
- Lijiang Weather in March
- Lijiang Weather in April
- Lijiang Weather in May
- Lijiang Weather in June
- Lijiang Weather in July
- Lijiang Weather in August
- Lijiang Weather in September
- Lijiang Weather in October
- Lijiang Weather in November
- Lijiang Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Lijiang Weather in March
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on February 18, 2014
See all my travel articles