Century Sky Cruise
- Select your cruise dates
- 3Expert reply
- 4Your cruise is ready!
Select your cruise dates(price per person, twin sharing basis)
- 1.Child Price Reductions (Based on Full Prices): babies (0–2) occupying a bed 90% off; children (2–12) NOT occupying a bed 25% off; extra bed 25% off
- 2.Pricing - Yangtze River cruise operators have different pricing structure based on nationality. Please contact us for the detailed pricesnot specified in our table above.
- 3.Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher than above price list during Chinese National Holiday (9.29-10.7, 2014) and Chinese Spring Festival (2.18-2.25, 2015). Contact us for the detail price.
- 4.Tipping - All passengers (not include Yangtze Gold Cruises) sailing between Chongqing and Yichang are required to pay $23/RMB150 per person as service charge. The service charge is payable at the time of boarding. Customer request a specific cabin need an additional fee (RMB150-RMB300) based on the floor of ship.
Cruise Map & Itinerary
|First Navigation||Latest Renew||Length|
It is also a five-star deluxe cruise, being one of the biggest, newest and the most luxury cruises on the Yangtze River. Starting at Chongqing and ending at Yichang tour route is a classical one. The Century Sky Cruise is 126.80 meters in length, 17.20 meters in width, with a passenger load of 306, containing 153 rooms in total. The brilliant main dining areas and well-decorated private rooms will meet your different needs of taste and entertainment.
The whole ship has elegant fitments and a delicate design: a five-story grand rotating style hall, pure quality tableware and kitchen wares which have been imported from Europe, convenient bathing facilities, comfortable guest rooms in a European style, a private balcony with a panoramic view, advanced Internet bar, great cigar bar, beer bar, multifunctional entertainment room, classical music concert hall, library, spacious sunshine deck, satellite digital TV receiver system, full-service sauna and a massage center.
The meals on the cruise are mainly of a Western buffet style, supplemented by "American style" Chinese food, which not only meets the tastes of Western guests, but also provides some classical flavors of Chinese food. Morning coffee and late-night eating options are offered.
Want a stress-free and time-saving way to get to the cruise Port from the airport? China Highlights can provide you with comfortable private transport straight to the Port. Contact us and we can also help you arrange your Yangtze cruise.
- Number of Cabin:143
- Area: 25.9㎡
- Bed size:2.0m*0.9m
- Balcony: 2.8㎡
- Floor: 2, 3, 4, 5
- Number of Cabin: 4
- Area: 30㎡
- Bed size: 2.0m*1.8m
- Balcony: 4.8㎡
- Floor:3, 4
- Number of Cabin: 6
- Area: 35.6㎡
- Bed size:2.0m*1.8m
- Balcony: 4.8㎡
- Floor: 4
- 6F: Sun Deck (Lotus Bar)
- 5F: Observation Deck (Observation Lounge, Library, Conference Room, Shopping Center, Guest Room: 501-518)
- 4F: Promenade Deck (Executive Lounge, Guest Room: 401-456)
- 3F: Bridge Deck (Guest Room: 301-356)
- 2F: Upper Deck (Restaurant, Reception, Lobby, Lobby Bar, Massage Room, Business Center, Guest Room: 201-234)