Zhangjiajie Weather in October
Weather: The temperature falls gradually during October. The highest temperature drops to 26 °C (79 °F) and the lowest temperature is about 16 °C (61 °F).
Clothing: Usually a thin sweater and a light jacket are adequate. Also bring a thicker cardigan or a coat for the morning and evenings. It rains less and the weather is a little dry, the sky is clear, and the air crisp.
Things to see: October is the best season to enjoy the autumn colors, go for a hike to the mountains and enjoy the beautiful scenery in the invigorating weather. Autumn is also the harvest season, giving you the chance to taste a variety of local fruits.
Be aware: October falls during the peak travel season. Pleasant weather and the National Holidays in China bring a large number of tourists to Zhangjiajie, so it is advisable to book everything in advance. If you are looking for additional travel tips, see our Zhangjiajie Tours.
Zhangjiajie Climate Information by Month
- Zhangjiajie Weather in January
- Zhangjiajie Weather in February
- Zhangjiajie Weather in March
- Zhangjiajie Weather in April
- Zhangjiajie Weather in May
- Zhangjiajie Weather in June
- Zhangjiajie Weather in July
- Zhangjiajie Weather in August
- Zhangjiajie Weather in September
- Zhangjiajie Weather in October
- Zhangjiajie Weather in November
- Zhangjiajie Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Zhangjiajie Weather in October
Hi lucy, usually the low 61f will happen in evening but this is can not be guarantee 100%, you may also meet the low temparature during the day.Simon Huang replied on 2013-09-27
The temperature falls gradually during October. The highest temperature drops to 26 °C (79 °F) and the lowest temperature is about 16 °C (61 °F).
Usually a thin sweater and a light jacket are adequate. Also bring a thicker cardigan or a coat for the morning and evenings. It rains less and the weather is a little dry, the sky is clear, and the air crisp.Nora Ou replied on 2013-09-09
Zhangjiajie attracts tourists all year around to see her distinctive beauties in different season. Usually late October is not the busiest time for Zhangjiajie. It gets much cooler during the time. The temperature will be 15-20 degrees, and in the National Park it will be a few more degrees lower. I suggest that you bring a thin coat and an folded umbrella for the tour. If you need our private tour service, just forward me more of your tour plan.Candy Wei replied on 2013-07-08
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on November 15, 2012
See all my travel articles