Harbin Tours 2021/2022
Harbin is called "the Oriental Moscow" and is a wonderful blend of North China culture and European flavors.
Every winter it becomes a charming snow fairyland with snow sculptures, ice lanterns, and winter activities. The annual Harbin Ice and Snow Festival, which is held from late December to February, attracts millions of people to join in this grand event, appreciate the gorgeous sculptures of ice and snow, and immerse themselves into the amazing fairytale world.
Our recommended Harbin tours below are designed to help you start to plan a memorable winter vacation in Northeast China. Feel free to tell us your requirements and interests — our experienced travel advisors are ready to tailor-make your dream trip.
Harbin Ice Festival Tours
- A time-smart tour
- Ice and Snow Festival highlights
Northeast China Tours from Harbin
- Harbin Ice and Snow Festival wonders
- China Snow Town wonderland
- Awesome Heavenly Lake beauty
- Rime-view rafting on a hot spring river
- Yabuli Ski Resort action
- China Snow Town
Why Book with Us
- Confirm where you can go.
- Help you get the required documents.
- Offer you the best options when last-minute changes occur.
- Promise you a full refund up to 24 hours before departure.
- Flexible travel pace
- No commission shops
- No risky bookings with one-man companies
Winter Travel Tips