Xi'an Day Tours
Xi'an is the oldest of China's Four Great Ancient Capitals, serving as the capital city of 13 dynasties spreading intermittently across a 1,100-year period from 221 BC. It is often called the birthplace of Chinese civilization and many ancient structures are preserved. "The First Emperor" united China from his base in the Xi'an area, and he has left a mighty legacy.
Xi'an was the eastern terminus of the Silk Road, and played a very important part in Chinese history. Xi'an is characterized by and is proud of its ancient heritage, such as the world-renowned Terracotta Army. A visit to Xi'an is often at the top of a traveler's to-do list.Travel with us and you’ll be guided with a professional Xi’an local guide who will make your trip vivid and wonderful!
Best Recommended Day Tours
- Uncover the amazing history and vivid stories behind the terracotta figures. After tasty lunch, step onto the top of Xi’an Ancient City Wall - walk or cycle along it.
- Price From US$ 114 p/p
- Visit the biggest ancient burial site in existence - the Terracotta Warriors. Taste the local people's favorite food at a farmer's house. No shopping and time-wasting.
- Price From US$ 97 p/p
- In these two days exploration you’ll have a panoramic view of this imperial city of Xi’an on its glorious history, traditional culture, authentic food and the real life of the local people.
- Price From US$ 207 p/p
- Take a 2-hour cooking class activity not only to eat the most famous Xi'an noodles -- Biangbiang Noodles, but also learn how to make it by yourself.
- Price From US$ 64 p/p
- Walk into the depth of Muslim Quarter to taste the authentic food in traditional eateries with local foodie guide. Visit famous temples and mosques during the tour.
- Price From US$ 58 p/p
Popular Tours in Cities near Xi'an
- Explore two China’s historical must-sees in Luoyang. You will see a treasure trove of art and learn a long history and splendid religious culture from your private knowledgable tour guide.
- Price From US$ 133 p/p
- Take one-day private tour in Pingyao Ancient Town to visit the ancient city wall, earlist bank and confucian temple, learn the rich ancient history in the economy, government and education of ancient China.
- Price From US$ 90 p/p
- Explore Yungang Grottoes and the Hanging Monastery which are the most popular and well-known spots of Datong for tourists to visit.
- Price From US$ 125 p/p
- We offer a reliable licensed Xi'an local driver, comfortable vehicle with spacious enough for your luggage, 24/7 customer service for backup support to make sure your worry-free trip.
- Price From US$ 19 p/p