Xi'an Day Tours
Xi'an is the oldest of China's Four Great Ancient Capitals, serving as the capital city of 13 dynasties spreading intermittently across a 1,100-year period from 221 BC. It is often called the birthplace of Chinese civilization and many ancient structures are preserved. "The First Emperor" united China from his base in the Xi'an area, and he has left a mighty legacy.
Xi'an was the eastern terminus of the Silk Road, and played a very important part in Chinese history. Xi'an is characterized by and is proud of its ancient heritage, such as the world-renowned Terracotta Army. A visit to Xi'an is often at the top of a traveler's to-do list.Travel with us and you’ll be guided with a professional Xi’an local guide who will make your trip vivid and wonderful!
Best Recommended Day Tours
- The most classic attractions in Xi'an.
- Price From US$ 114 p/p
- Fully explore the Terracotta Warriors.
- Price From US$ 97 p/p
- Visit all the famous spots of Xi'an.
- Price From US$ 207 p/p
- Make Biangbiang Noodles by yourself.
- Price From US$ 64 p/p
- Taste the authentic food of Xi'an with a local.
- Price From US$ 74p/p
Popular Tours in Cities near Xi'an
- Explore two China’s historical must-sees in Luoyang.
- Price From US$ 133 p/p
- Visit the ancient city wall, earlist bank and confucian temple.
- Price From US$ 90 p/p
- The most popular and well-known spots of Datong.
- Price From US$ 125 p/p
- Transfer between airport, train station and hotel.
- Price From US$ 19 p/p