Huangshan Weather in February
February is very cold, with an average temperature of –1.3 °C (29.7 °F). The maximum and minimum temperatures are 8 °C (43 °F) and –4 °C (25 °F). The average precipitation reaches 111.9 mm, so you may encounter a lot of snowy weather. Take an umbrella when climbing the mountain.
Be sure to take clothing that can keep you warm and protect you from the cold weather at the top of the mountain, such as a cotton dress with an overcoat. Also wear hiking shoes and thick socks to stay warm and avoid slipping on the way.
In February, you can enjoy the traditional Chinese Spring Festival and the Lantern Festival, and appreciate local dancing and singing. At the same time, also experience various interesting traditions of China's New Year. Don't forget the beautiful snow-covered mountain, and be aware that since a great many tourists visit this month, tourist sites may be crowded. See our Huangshan Tours.
Huangshan Climate Information by Month
- Huangshan Weather in January
- Huangshan Weather in February
- Huangshan Weather in March
- Huangshan Weather in April
- Huangshan Weather in May
- Huangshan Weather in June
- Huangshan Weather in July
- Huangshan Weather in August
- Huangshan Weather in September
- Huangshan Weather in October
- Huangshan Weather in November
- Huangshan Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Huangshan Weather in February
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on September 12, 2012
See all my travel articles