Tibet Weather in November
Weather: November is a lot like winter in most of Tibet. Expect it to be well below freezing at night and cool during the day even in Lhasa. It is dry though, so it might actually feel warm to you on a sunny day. The dry air makes the solar radiation intense. In Lhasa, the minimum temperature is about –4.9 °C (23.2 °F), and the maximum temperature is about 11.2 °C (52.2 °F).
Clothing:It is best to dress in layers. Bring a coat. Wear sunglasses, and protect your skin.
- New Year
- Top Things to Do
- Travel Tips
- Tibet Travel Permit
- Enter Tibet From Nepal
- Highland Altitude Sickness
- Sacred Mountains and Lakes in Tibet
- Tibet Train Travel
- Most Beautiful Places in Tibet
- Lhasa to Shigatse Travel
- Shoton Festival 2012 Travel Experience
- Tibetan Festival Calendar 2012/2013