Yangtze Gold 1 Cruise
- Select your cruise dates
- 3Expert reply
- 4Your cruise is ready!
Select your cruise dates(price per person, twin sharing basis)
- 1.Child Price Reductions (Based on Full Prices): babies (0–2) occupying a bed 90% off; children (2–12) NOT occupying a bed 25% off; extra bed 25% off
- 2.Pricing - Yangtze River cruise operators have different pricing structure based on nationality. Please contact us for the detailed pricesnot specified in our table above.
- 3.Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher than above price list during Chinese National Holiday (9.29-10.7, 2014) and Chinese Spring Festival (2.18-2.25, 2015). Contact us for the detail price.
- 4.Tipping - All passengers (not include Yangtze Gold Cruises) sailing between Chongqing and Yichang are required to pay $23/RMB150 per person as service charge. The service charge is payable at the time of boarding. Customer request a specific cabin need an additional fee (RMB150-RMB300) based on the floor of ship.
Cruise Map & Itinerary
|First Navigation||Latest Renew||Length|
Yangtze Gold 1 is the largest and most luxurious cruise on the Yangtze River. It is equipped according to the standard of a deluxe 5-star ship, and is able to provide all the comforts that you may expect.
Yangtze Gold 1 is a new 5-star deluxe cruise ship commencing service in May 2011. It is designed and equipped according to international 5-star hotel standards, including a luxurious revolving open air lobby. The length of the ship is 136 meters and is 19.6 meters wide. There are 148 cabins onboard, accommodating a total capacity of 350 passengers. Each cabin has a private balcony with full-length observation window and is furnished with unique and refined interior decoration.
Facilities onboard include commercial pedestrian streets, an open-air swimming pool, Chinese and western cafeteria, mini-golf course, dancing halls, bars, banquet halls, beauty salon, massage room and a large-scale movie theater. Rooms are not internet equipped and the ship has internet cafes which can be used for a fee(RMB20/hour and RMB300/per person for whole cruise).
Want a stress-free and time-saving way to get to the cruise Port from the airport? China Highlights can provide you with comfortable private transport straight to the Port. Contact us and we can also help you arrange your Yangtze cruise.
- 6F: Sun Deck (VIP Restaurant, Panoramic Bar, Meeting Room, Cigar Bar)
- 5F: Observation Deck (Wine Bar, Multi-function Auditorium, Cinema, Surfing Swimming Pool)
- 4F: Bridge Deck (Shopping Center, Guest Rooms)
- 3F: Promenade Deck (Internet Bar, Shopping Center, Guest Rooms)
- 1F: Main Deck (Gym, Spa, Clinic Center, Beauty Salon)
- 2F: Upper Deck (Lobby, Business Center, Guest Rooms, Dining Restaurant)