Yangtze Gold 2 Cruise
- Land Excursions:
- Select your cruise dates
- 3Expert reply
- 4Your cruise is ready!
Select your cruise dates (price per person, twin sharing basis)
Cruise Map & Itinerary
|First Navigation||Latest Renew||Length|
The first voyage of Yangtze Gold 2 was in May, 2012. With a length of 149.95 meters and width of 24 meters, the cruise ship has six decks and can accommodate 570 passengers. It is a magnificent "Floating Super Five-Star Hotel", a five-star luxury cruise ship of the new generation on the Yangtze River; the first one with helipads on a ship on the Yangtze River. The six-story cruise ship comprises one presidential suite, three executive suites, five king-size executive rooms, six standard executive rooms, eight deluxe king-size rooms, 173 luxury standard rooms and 20 inward-view rooms.
Features of Yangtze Gold 2
- The longest and widest cruise ship on the Yangtze River.
- The most comfortable bed in every standard room.
- The largest number of sightseeing elevators.
- The biggest and most luxurious presidential suite.
- The only one with helipads.
- The only one with a large double-story movie theater.
- The only one with a large meeting room for simultaneous interpretations.
- The one with minimal noise.
Why Choose Yangtze Gold 2?
- All the bedding and bathroom supplies are of a five-star rating.
- Every room is connected to the direct drinking water system.
- A four-floor magnificent hall with high crystal cell.
- Open air pool for surfing and swimming.
- Separated broadcast systems.
- High-speed Internet club.
- Smart bathroom facilities in the presidential suite and deluxe suites.
- Private VIP room, secretary room and guard room.
- Every room has its own sightseeing balcony where guests can enjoy the beautiful landscape of the Yangtze River.
All the facilities in the ship are luxury and delicate, giving you an exclusive and distinguished experience. Yangtze Gold 2 is equipped with complete facilities including an entertainment center, dance hall, karaoke bar, KTV club, drinks bar, coffee house, sauna massage room, fitness room, billiards room, chess room, reading room, beauty salon, shopping mall, Eastern and Western restaurants, lectures room, art show and business forum. It is definitely your best choice for travel and business.
Tipping Special Note: All passengers of Yangtze Gold Cruises are required to pay $24/RMB150 per person as service charge. The service charge is payable at the time of boarding.
- Sun Deck
- Recreation Deck
- Bridge Deck
- Promenade Deck
- Main Deck