Taiwan Travel Guide
Visit Taiwan for a different experience of China. This large, subtropical, Pacific island has mountainous scenery and highly-developed cities. A convenient transport network provides easy access to Taiwan's national parks, cultural and historic sights, and iconic city attractions.
Taiwan's Top Attractions
- Taroko Gorge — a marble-walled canyon with aboriginal tribes, shrines and temples, mountain hiking, and Taiwanese jade manufacture.
- The National Palace Museum — "Taiwan's Forbidden City"
- Taipei 101 — tallest tower outside the Middle East with a beautiful oriental design
Our two Taiwan tours offer a choice of the attractions of the capital Taipei or the scenic highlights around the island. Our tours are fully-customizable, or we can tailor-make a tour of Taiwan to suit your requirements.
More About Taiwan
Did you Taipei is Asia's second richest city per capita. See Taiwan Facts for more.
Taiwan Tourism Information
Hi Jhbw, it is not too cold for them. Just bring thick / warm clothes is okay.Whitney Liao Replied on 2013-07-29
Hi Tony, they are kind, enthusiastic and polite. However, just like everywhere else, there are good people as well as mean people, just the rate different.Whitney Liao Replied on 2013-02-24
Hi Lina, January in Taipei is comfortable. The average low and high temperatures are 13 °C (55 °F) and 16 °C (61 °F). It is the month to see plum blossoms. For Muslim tour, what attractions or places would you like to visit, please?Whitney Liao Replied on 2013-01-13
The best time to visit Taipei is from April to July, October and November.Whitney Liao Replied on 2012-11-08
- Best Restaurants
- Taipei Transport
- Taiwan Facts
- Taipei Facts
- Top Free Things To Do in Taiwan
- How to Plan a Family Tour of Taiwan
- Chinese Name: 台湾
- Traditional Chinese Name: 臺灣
- Chinese Pinyin: tái wān
- Location: Southeast of China
- Area: 36,000sq. km
- Population: 18.8 million
- Capital City: Taipei