Shijingshan Amusement Park
Various entertaining equipments are scattered among the verdure and beauty of the amazing landscape with the clear lakes and meandering paths and trails flanked by voluptuous grass and trees. The Gothic style Cinderella castle, the Arabian style restaurant, the European style bridge and Russian style Arcade are here to give you a comfortable welcome. Atomic Pulley, brave turntable and the Giant Sight-seer Wheel are will lend you into a fairy-style land made possible by advanced technology and ingenuity of their designers. The pattern of the buildings inside has the Cinderella Castle with the statue of the Cinderella standing inside the artificial fountain as its centerpiece. Various cartoon characters like Pinocchio, the Donald Duck, and the Mickey Mouse with the European style castles and statues are sure to give visitors a treat that they will be reluctant to part with.
- Feature: An Entertaining Conglomerate that combines outlandish buidlings, horticultures and entertainment in one.
- Address: No.25 Shijingshan Rd
- Subway Line: Get off at Bajiao Entertainment Center.
- Bus Lines: Take Bus No.318, 325, 327, 337, 472, 527, 545, 621, 622, 663, 941, 958, 959, 977
- Opening Hours : April 1st to Oct 31st 8:30 - 17:00; 1ST November to 31st March 9:00～16:30
Questions and Answers About Shijingshan Amusement Park
Hi Mazumder, sorry, I don't know the public bus. We can offer transfer service to you. Do you need it?Whitney Liao replied on 2014-03-14
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on October 12, 2012
See all my travel articles
- Beijing Things To Do
- Top Things to Do
- Top Reasons to Visit
- Things to Do With Kids
- Beijing Trip Planning
- Beijing Trip Planner
- How to Plan a Beijing Tour
- How to Plan a Family Tour of Beijing