Shijingshan Amusement Park
Various entertaining equipments are scattered among the verdure and beauty of the amazing landscape with the clear lakes and meandering paths and trails flanked by voluptuous grass and trees. The Gothic style Cinderella castle, the Arabian style restaurant, the European style bridge and Russian style Arcade are here to give you a comfortable welcome. Atomic Pulley, brave turntable and the Giant Sight-seer Wheel are will lend you into a fairy-style land made possible by advanced technology and ingenuity of their designers. The pattern of the buildings inside has the Cinderella Castle with the statue of the Cinderella standing inside the artificial fountain as its centerpiece. Various cartoon characters like Pinocchio, the Donald Duck, and the Mickey Mouse with the European style castles and statues are sure to give visitors a treat that they will be reluctant to part with.
- Feature: An Entertaining Conglomerate that combines outlandish buidlings, horticultures and entertainment in one.
- Address: No.25 Shijingshan Rd
- Subway Line: Get off at Bajiao Entertainment Center.
- Bus Lines: Take Bus No.318, 325, 327, 337, 472, 527, 545, 621, 622, 663, 941, 958, 959, 977
- Opening Hours : April 1st to Oct 31st 8:30 - 17:00; 1ST November to 31st March 9:00～16:30
- Beijing Things To Do
- Top Things to Do
- Top Reasons to Visit Beiing
- Things to Do With Kids