Suzhou Weather in May
May marks the transition between spring and summer. The temperature is much higher this month, with an average temperature of 22 °C (72 °F). The highest temperature reaches 30 °C (86 °F). Long sleeves, T-shirts, and trousers are suitable for May. Rainy days are not frequent, and the sun is shining. Ultraviolet radiation is a little stronger, so it’s a good idea to wear a hat and a pair of sunglasses, as well as sunscreen, when outdoors.
May falls during the peak travel season, especially from May 1st to 3rd, since this marks the Labor Day holiday. We recommend traveling a little earlier or a little later. For useful travel information, see the information on our Suzhou Tours on our website.
Suzhou Climate Information by Month
- Suzhou Weather in January
- Suzhou Weather in February
- Suzhou Weather in March
- Suzhou Weather in April
- Suzhou Weather in May
- Suzhou Weather in June
- Suzhou Weather in July
- Suzhou Weather in August
- Suzhou Weather in September
- Suzhou Weather in October
- Suzhou Weather in November
- Suzhou Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Suzhou Weather in May
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on February 14, 2014
See all my travel articles