Suzhou Weather in April
Like March, the month of April sees a significant rise in temperature. In April, the temperature is not very stable, as it warms up but can still drop to lower than 0 °C (32 °F) later in the month. Wear thin, long-sleeved shirts, a sweater, or a light jacket to protect against the low temperatures. Ultraviolet radiation is not very strong, but if you stay outdoors for a long time, wear sunscreen to protect your skin.
April marks the beginning of the International Tourist Festival in Suzhou. During this festival, a lot of activities are held. The theme of the festival varies annually. You can experience Chinese clothing culture and other special activities if you travel to Suzhou in April.
April to October is the peak travel season in Suzhou, and the city is teeming with visitors. Tourist attractions and restaurants are gearing up for the crowds. If you are planning to visit Suzhou in April, see our Suzhou Tours.
Suzhou Climate Information by Month
- Suzhou Weather in January
- Suzhou Weather in February
- Suzhou Weather in March
- Suzhou Weather in April
- Suzhou Weather in May
- Suzhou Weather in June
- Suzhou Weather in July
- Suzhou Weather in August
- Suzhou Weather in September
- Suzhou Weather in October
- Suzhou Weather in November
- Suzhou Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Suzhou Weather in April
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on February 14, 2014
See all my travel articles