Suzhou Weather in October
The highest temperature falls to about 26 °C (79 °F) and the lowest temperature is about 15 °C (59 °F). In addition to T-shirts and trousers, bring autumn clothing, such as a light sweater and a light jacket. It rains less and the weather is dry.
The Huqiu Temple Fair usually begins in late September and ends in late October. During the fair, elegant and exquisite handicrafts are on display. You can see the local girls making embroidery at the fair, and enjoy some tasty local snacks.
October 1 to 7 marks National Holiday week in China, and the city will be crowded during this time. Traveling this week costs more because hotel rates are higher. Our Suzhou Tours on our website can provide you with good travel tips.
Suzhou Climate Information by Month
- Suzhou Weather in January
- Suzhou Weather in February
- Suzhou Weather in March
- Suzhou Weather in April
- Suzhou Weather in May
- Suzhou Weather in June
- Suzhou Weather in July
- Suzhou Weather in August
- Suzhou Weather in September
- Suzhou Weather in October
- Suzhou Weather in November
- Suzhou Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Suzhou Weather in October
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on February 14, 2014
See all my travel articles