Suzhou Weather in December
December is very cold in Suzhou. The highest temperature is about 18°C (64 °F) but the lowest temperature falls to 0 °C (32 °F) to –2 °C (28 °F). Wear a jacket or a light coat to stay warm. Despite the coldness, the sun still shines. When outdoors, the wind will make you feel a little colder, and given the large temperature difference between day and night, dress less or more to avoid catching a cold.
December falls during the low travel season. There are few tourists in the city, and discounts on hotel rooms and flights are easy to obtain. Traveling at this time is not a bad idea. Consult our website to learn more about Suzhou Tours and pick up a few travel tips.
Suzhou Climate Information by Month
- Suzhou Weather in January
- Suzhou Weather in February
- Suzhou Weather in March
- Suzhou Weather in April
- Suzhou Weather in May
- Suzhou Weather in June
- Suzhou Weather in July
- Suzhou Weather in August
- Suzhou Weather in September
- Suzhou Weather in October
- Suzhou Weather in November
- Suzhou Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Suzhou Weather in December
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on February 14, 2014
See all my travel articles