Suzhou Weather in March
March is the first month of spring, and the weather is much warmer than in the previous two months. The average lowest temperature is 5 °C (41 °F) and the average highest temperature reaches 18 °C (64 °F). Generally, a coat with a light wool sweater is enough for this weather. However, as a large temperature difference occurs between day and night, dress less or more according to the temperature. Rainfall increases and the air is a little moist.
March is a good time for a spring outing to enjoy the flowers. In March, a variety of flowers are in bloom, such as plum blossoms, azaleas, peonies, tulips, etc. Every year during this month, hundreds and thousands visitors come to Suzhou to enjoy the spectacular scenery of the plum in blossom.
March still falls during the low travel season. If you don't like crowds, this is the right time for you to travel to Suzhou. Details on traveling to Suzhou are available from our Suzhou Tours listed on our website.
Suzhou Climate Information by Month
- Suzhou Weather in January
- Suzhou Weather in February
- Suzhou Weather in March
- Suzhou Weather in April
- Suzhou Weather in May
- Suzhou Weather in June
- Suzhou Weather in July
- Suzhou Weather in August
- Suzhou Weather in September
- Suzhou Weather in October
- Suzhou Weather in November
- Suzhou Weather in December
Questions and Answers About Suzhou Weather in March
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
I updated this article on February 14, 2014
See all my travel articles